100,000 Posts!

100,000 Posts!

Postby Moka » November 28th, 2009, 5:22 am

Wow! Can you believe it? It's almost unheard of that a 1½ year old forum would become this active! I'd like thank the multiple hosts that MLK has used for putting up with me ^^ I'd like to thank the staff for managing this awesome forum. But most of all, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for shaping MLK into what it is today! You are truly the best! I hope you all continue to be a part of MLK's future into what it becomes in the next many many years! (Because I know that I'm not going anywhere! That's a fact!) ^^

Again, thank you everyone, I hope it continues to be as fun as it has been!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: 100,000 Posts!

Postby LadyAnette » November 28th, 2009, 5:40 am

YAYZ!! I'm glad you aren't leaving Moka! 8-)
LadyAnette

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby ScaЯ » November 28th, 2009, 5:40 am

:o *faints* I can't believe it! :excited: This website has grown so much since I joined way back when in March. Congrats to everyone on the site, especially Moka and KK and all the mods and helpers here on MLK! :D
"Doing something shouldn't be as easy as just telling your butler or caddy to do it, you gotta earn it."~Dan, Dan Vs.
ScaЯ
ScarKrueger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

-JERK-

Nickname(s): ScarKrueger
Pride Points: 1

Postby CheetahCat » November 28th, 2009, 5:43 am

Congratulations for this achievement, Moka. :)

This forum really is marvelous and I would like to express my thanks to everyone who contributed to this awesome forum. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Mike » November 28th, 2009, 6:00 am

Hip-hip-hurray! =D

I'm totally proud to be a part of this forum, and I'd like to thank absolutely everyone here for making it into what it is today =)
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby DarkLiger » November 28th, 2009, 6:00 am

That's awesome Moka. :) It's it thanks to you though, or this forum wouldn't be here. I would also like thank everyone for making this forum as great as it is. ^^

Now we must reach a goal of 500,000 and 1,000,000 posts!!!! O.o
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Pride Points: 0

Postby NightmareMoon » November 28th, 2009, 6:08 am

Hmph. I remember when the site had like, 500 posts. lawl.

Anyways, as I haven't been on to post at all other then the RP section anymore - congratz to all of the members who have made this site what it is now. ^^
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby YFWE » November 28th, 2009, 6:21 am

Daaaaang, that's a lot of posts. Good job, everyone! =]
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Panda-chan » November 28th, 2009, 6:52 am

Oh wow... I remember back to the first day of MLK's opening... how much it's changed.... -.-' *nostalgia*
But yeah, congrats on your achievement Moka, and to the rest of the members here (even the lurkers lol). You all help to make MLK special. Without you guys, our beloved forum wouldn't be what it is today! ^^ :) *huggles*
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby KiarasMate » November 28th, 2009, 7:20 am

*pops open a bottle of champaign, as well as a bottle of sparkling cider for those under the legal drinking age*

Cheers everyone. ^^ That's a lot of posts. :) Congrats Moka and everyone else who is a part of MLK, as we all make this forum what it is. ^^ We should always strive for quality over quantity for our posts though. :) Le'ts hope we reach 200,000 posts soon. :)

*is always looking for another excuse to drink*
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Next

Return to News & Announcements