[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - End of an Era — My Lion King Forum

End of an Era

Re: End of an Era

Postby Si-Amber » February 14th, 2017, 8:22 pm

I guess its down to Moka to decide upon staffing levels. There are only five now, with varying degrees of activity, and now only two who isn't in a US/Canadian timezone.

If they need any extra staffing, either permenant or tempory, I'm happy to help out. I'm about a fair bit.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Azdgari » March 16th, 2017, 9:16 pm

Seeing as how there's no staff here at the moment, might as well get things off the front page at least...
[/spoiler]
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby it means no worries » March 16th, 2017, 9:17 pm

Think we might need some new mods after all...
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Ultra Fox » February 23rd, 2020, 3:58 am

End Me.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Previous

Return to News & Announcements