Kupatana!

Re: Kupatana!

Postby InsaneSeagull » December 9th, 2016, 5:04 pm

This Christmas theme is definitely awesome! Great job, Moka and KK! :)

And Happy Kupatana, everyone!
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Labatis » December 9th, 2016, 5:29 pm

Wow! This theme is a lot easier on the eyes for me. I love it!

Happy Kupatana!
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Carl » December 9th, 2016, 6:11 pm

I actually would love for this theme to just be available all the time lol. It's great.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby KopsTheTerminator » December 9th, 2016, 6:22 pm

[quote="Carl"]I actually would love for this theme to just be available all the time lol. It's great.[/quote]

I was just about to say actually haha. I personally liked the old one as well but it seems the new one has a much warmer reception so I'm not complaining. I AM suprised it seems to be using the Classic skin style though considering this is brand new, is it just easier than using the Kisasa style to make a skin?
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Regulus » December 9th, 2016, 7:53 pm

If MLK became a supplier if bottled spring water, this is the skin I would select for the label.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby KopsTheTerminator » December 9th, 2016, 11:39 pm

I just noticed, is the snow effect from the old skin gone then? Was it lagging people's browsers or something? :?
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » December 10th, 2016, 12:53 am

[quote="Kops"]I just noticed, is the snow effect from the old skin gone then? Was it lagging people's browsers or something? :?[/quote]

Yes and causing alot of people not to use it
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby KopsTheTerminator » December 10th, 2016, 1:07 am

[quote="KingKivuli"][quote="Kops"]I just noticed, is the snow effect from the old skin gone then? Was it lagging people's browsers or something? :?[/quote]

Yes and causing alot of people not to use it[/quote]

Shame... I did enjoy the effect but lag also sucks. I guess there was no way to toggle it on/off. :/
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Simbaholikov » December 10th, 2016, 1:20 am

[quote="Kops"][quote="KingKivuli"][quote="Kops"]I just noticed, is the snow effect from the old skin gone then? Was it lagging people's browsers or something? :?[/quote]

Yes and causing alot of people not to use it[/quote]

Shame... I did enjoy the effect but lag also sucks. I guess there was no way to toggle it on/off. :/[/quote]

Most places I've seen that has a snow effect usually has a toggle on/off, no idea how easy or not that stuff is to code but could be an idea if people liked the old snow effect. I personally wouldn't mind. :P
Simbaholikov

Postby FlipMode » December 10th, 2016, 2:19 am

I remember for me it would be fine but when the snow started getting to the bottom of the page it would make the page go all sad face and jump around every now and then making the posts unreadable.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements