Trick or Treat?

Re: Trick or Treat?

Postby Buffy » October 25th, 2016, 6:43 pm

You guys can post as early as you want. This event really is just to keep the festive spirit and bring the community together. ;)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Gemini » October 25th, 2016, 8:15 pm

^ Awesome to hear! :)

I got started on mine and though I still have a ways to go I think my person will really like it... :sweet:
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Carl » October 26th, 2016, 3:19 am

My gift is for Labatis. And it can be viewed here. Hope you like it!
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Shadowfax » October 26th, 2016, 9:45 pm

My trick or treat was for Janna! ^_^
Attachments
Spirit-Banner-GG.png
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby InsaneSeagull » October 26th, 2016, 9:52 pm

My trick or treat for this October was...

NINAROJA!

Yeah, I know, Nina, you are quite unlucky to have me as a gift-maker, because I suck, but that's fate. I can assure you, though, making this was a lot of fun! Have great holiday, and I hope you like this little thingy (at least a little bit; I don't like my sucking making people feel bad).

InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Tsuki » October 27th, 2016, 2:48 pm

OMG love all these :)
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Ninaroja » October 27th, 2016, 10:25 pm

[quote="InsaneSeagull"]My trick or treat for this October was...

NINAROJA!

Yeah, I know, Nina, you are quite unlucky to have me as a gift-maker, because I suck, but that's fate. I can assure you, though, making this was a lot of fun! Have great holiday, and I hope you like this little thingy (at least a little bit; I don't like my sucking making people feel bad).

Image[/quote]

Thank you Kiki! Not at all - I really like it - makes me want to go watch TLK3 again :lol:

And nice Spanish ahaha :lol:

Mine will arrive... soon.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Marizzle » October 29th, 2016, 1:25 am

This year, my Trick or Treat was...

TSUKI!

I noticed how much you loved the Cheshire Cat, so I decided to draw him for you! It was my first time drawing this character, whom I honestly don't know much about in terms of design, so I apologize if any details are incorrect. If so, just warn me and I'll correct it. :D
Anyway, I hope you like it! Happy Halloween! :hug2:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Tsuki » October 29th, 2016, 12:17 pm

^ OMGBBQ!!! He's so perfect!!! I just want to squish him. Thanks so much Hun!! May I use it as an avatar?
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby Marizzle » October 29th, 2016, 12:49 pm

^ Absolutely! It's yours, so do whatever you wish with it. :dreamy: And you're welcome! I'm glad you liked it! Drawing it was a lot of fun! :zukazama:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements