Trick or Treat?

Re: Trick or Treat?

Postby Elton John » October 7th, 2016, 9:41 pm

Probably not.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Marizzle » October 9th, 2016, 12:18 am

I'm in! :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Shadowfax » October 9th, 2016, 9:29 am

I was a little hesitant on joining this due to me usually being the one who's forgotten about, but I'll give this one last chance. I'm moving on the 1st so I should be able to find time to make something by the 31st ;)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Sarger » October 9th, 2016, 11:16 pm

Might as well. I've got a lot of time to burn!
Sarger
wew lad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ay lads

Pride Points: 11

Postby DGFone » October 10th, 2016, 2:45 pm

Count me in. :evil:
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Kiana » October 10th, 2016, 10:18 pm

Me count me

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby TheLionPrince » October 11th, 2016, 5:09 am

I'll have to pass on this one. Sorry.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby FlipMode » October 12th, 2016, 7:39 am

[quote="Buffy"] I remember one year FlipMode did an interactive power point presentation for a member. So it literally could BE ANYTHING you put your mind to.[/quote]

I did! That was fun. It was a short Simba and Nala Halloween themed story set in the elephant graveyard but you could click on different things that would take you to different slides and change how the story went.

List of Participants
Buffy
SimbasMate
GeminiGemelo
Ninaroja
Carl Skywalker
Labatis
InsaneSeagull
Tsuki
Marizzle
Shadowfax
Sarger
DGFone
Kiana
Flip_FTW

Hey look I updated the list for you. And I also took the liberty and added myself too! :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Elton John » October 12th, 2016, 11:00 am

I could try writing... but I have no earthly clue what i'd write about... and my writing isn't very good anyway. I tried writing a fanfic here almost two years ago and it has yet to get a single response....
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasMate » October 13th, 2016, 11:15 pm

[quote="The Lionvengers"]I tried writing a fanfic here almost two years ago and it has yet to get a single response....[/quote]

That's cause the forum is dead. I don't really make topics anymore in that section cause I know it will just collect dust. Also, just join. It will be fun. Doesn't matter if you are good or not.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements