Trick or Treat?

Re: Trick or Treat?

Postby Gemini » October 22nd, 2016, 4:53 am

The other day she said she would try to send in the next few days. I'm not too worried.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Buffy » October 22nd, 2016, 8:40 am

Hey guys! Sorry for being late with getting the PM's sent out. Between being in a six day work week and putting down new flooring in my bedroom there hasn't been much time for anything else.

Due to the late notices, due date has been extended until November 5th. It would be great if you could post your gift on Halloween, but it's not officially due on that day anymore.
Thanks for your patience and understanding. xoxo
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Sarger » October 22nd, 2016, 11:06 am

just saying as a slight warning to everyone here

if you're my recipient, prepare to get spooped.

basically, everyone here, prepare to get spooped, because you don't know who I have :evil:
Sarger
wew lad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ay lads

Pride Points: 11

Postby Tsuki » October 24th, 2016, 8:38 pm

Mine will have to be posted early as I'm away the weekend of the 5th. Is that OK?
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Shadowfax » October 24th, 2016, 8:56 pm

Mine too as I am moving on the 1st and will have no Internet till mid-end of November!
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Gemini » October 24th, 2016, 9:07 pm

I think she said it was okay to post on Halloween but dont quote me on that. lol

In any case - started working on mine!
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Tsuki » October 24th, 2016, 10:43 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"]Mine too as I am moving on the 1st and will have no Internet till mid-end of November![/quote]

You better still text me :P.

And cool!! That's easier for me :)
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby FlipMode » October 24th, 2016, 11:38 pm

Crobat says: Crobat!
Which is Pokemon for "Boo! Happy Halloween, Carl Skywalker!" according to Google Translate.
I mean bats are Halloween aren't they? I was thinking of whether there was a pumpkin Pokemon or not, well if there's not then there will be one by the time I finish typing this sentence, knowing Pokemon these days. I remember when there was like two, now there's a few more.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Carl » October 24th, 2016, 11:41 pm

OH LOOK A BATGIRL SIG

Yeah my Crobat, Batgirl, kinda carried my Silver Nuzlocke recently. So this is pretty sweet! Thanks dude. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Sarger » October 24th, 2016, 11:58 pm

SimbasMate, are you ready to get completely spooped?

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/127004248/
You need Flash player. I haven't used Scratch in ages, so I'm kinda rusty on it, but your goal is to survive the Bunga apocalypse... which you can't, because it's a never ending onslaught. It's pretty spoopy, too.

(I know how catchy Zuka Zama is to you. Enjoy the remix. The spoopy remix.)
Sarger
wew lad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ay lads

Pride Points: 11

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements