Chatbox and Extra help

Chatbox and Extra help

Postby KingKivuli » June 13th, 2016, 10:31 pm

Greetings fellow internet dwellers! It has been a while but the staff felt this announcement was needed in light of recent events

We are more than aware that drama has been kicking off again recently, due to a certain member who is now banned, and there are suspicions around someone new who joined the forum

I ask everyone please, do not just jump to conclusion about new members. Treat them with the respect and kindness you would like to receive.

On that note, if you do see a member causing drama, bullying, abusive... anything that breaks the rules of MLK DO NOT GET INVOLVED. Please use the report buttons and message a mod. It is what we are here for. Alot of the drama these last couple of days has been because people all started responding to the troll/spammer/hater. Just don't do it please

Also around this the chatbox got removed and then replaced. We are aware there are problems with it. We are going to fix it, please just have some patience. It is also worth pointing out that, yes the chatbox can be used to talk about anything.. doesn't have to be TLK related. However it is still part of MLK and therefore falls under its Universal Rules. Follow them please, and like before if you see someone breaking the rules let us know, even better take a screen shot and show us

Now some good news. With myself and Shadowfax back to work, Carl/Julie starting work, The staff have decided to expand our numbers... I wish I could say there was lengthy discussion, but I can't. There was unanimous agreement on who should join our team. Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome your new MLK Moderator:

Marizzle

Welcome to the team!
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: Chatbox and Extra help

Postby Shadowfax » June 13th, 2016, 10:32 pm

Congrats my dear! Welcome to the team ^_^
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Si-Amber » June 13th, 2016, 10:34 pm

Woooooo! Congratulations Marizzle! Well deserved!

As for drama, I didn't notice any. I must have been looking the other way. Oooh look, a bee....
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 13th, 2016, 11:00 pm

Congrats on the promotion Marizzle! You'll do a fine job.

As for the drama, I'm with Si *whistles*
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby it means no worries » June 13th, 2016, 11:03 pm

Congrats!

Drama? What Drama...I ain't seen no Drama!
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Tsuki » June 13th, 2016, 11:12 pm

Congrats!!!!

And drama....what drama? ;)
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby FireAndSun » June 13th, 2016, 11:13 pm

Congraths, Marizzle.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Elton John » June 13th, 2016, 11:35 pm

Congrats marizzle!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Marizzle » June 13th, 2016, 11:52 pm

I'll admit it: I was not expecting to be asked to join the staff. Ever. When KK popped the question, I nearly lost it, I was so happy - honestly, I'm still like "OMGYAY!". :lol: But, now being serious...I'm honoured to having been given a chance and I promise I'll try my best on this "new job". Hopefully, I'll never disappoint anyone. I don't know what else to say besides thanks, to everyone! :hug2:

Also...good luck on that "Count to 35..." thread. You'll need it. ;)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Si-Amber » June 13th, 2016, 11:57 pm

[quote="Marizzle"]
Also...good luck on that "Count to 35..." thread. You'll need it. ;)[/quote]

Tbh, I gave up after KD became a mod. :D
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Next

Return to News & Announcements