Chatbox and Extra help

Re: Chatbox and Extra help

Postby FlipMode » June 15th, 2016, 1:43 am

Well even if that chat won't be on the main page anymore, at least people now know it exists.
But can I just say that"not getting involved" part is, well I mean its boring for one. But also, I mean I probably talked to and felt like I was getting along with more members over those days than I have in the past couple of years.
When someone decides to be a butt like that, the community bands together and makes a fuss over it so that it is dealt with faster.
Sure report it and move on but the dude was allowed to post for ages before he was banned, I'm not saying that the staff aren't doing a good job, I'm just saying that if simply reporting a post was enough to get it dealt with and be able to move on then people wouldn't be getting involved in the first place. But we do because we loved (and sort of still love) this site and we won't stand for trolls and just really weird people coming on and attacking long time members and staff members.
VIVA LA MLK!

Oh yeah, congrats to Marizzle as well, that was a thing. Definitely think the staff needed another active member. So yeah. Smiles all around.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Chatbox and Extra help

Postby Marizzle » June 15th, 2016, 6:25 pm

Thanks, you two. :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Previous

Return to News & Announcements