Return of the Devil Kiara

Re: Return of the Devil Kiara

Postby DGFone » October 13th, 2015, 6:23 am

I joined MLK when Kiassa was already the default theme, although that was a good half-year after I even discovered MLK in the first place. However, Kiassa was already the default even back then, so these old themes don't hold much sentimental value for me, even if I can be considered as one of the older members. I certainly don't feel like it, but the stars don't lie! :lol:

Well, it is however good to see the other themes that MLK has for other occasions, even if it is off to the options menu and back to Kiassa for me. The contrast with the Halloween theme is not appeasing my eyes. :(
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Marizzle » October 13th, 2015, 8:44 am

[quote="DGFone"]The contrast with the Halloween theme is not appeasing my eyes. :([/quote]
This is applies to me, as well. Especially on the mobile version of the forum. :/
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby juhouh » October 13th, 2015, 9:40 am

^yay now it feels like a home again
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby SimbasGuard » October 13th, 2015, 10:05 am

I always enjoy seeing the themes change for the holidays.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Buffy » October 13th, 2015, 7:53 pm

Holiday themes are my thing. Love it. Thanks so much for putting it up, Moka. :3
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Carl » October 13th, 2015, 7:59 pm

It has a tendency to hurt my eyes too, but I don't care. :ha:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » October 13th, 2015, 8:21 pm

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]It has a tendency to hurt my eyes too, but I don't care. :ha:[/quote]
100% accurate! :ha:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby WildSimba » October 13th, 2015, 10:20 pm

[quote="Moka"]I know this theme is getting quite dated... but it's good to bring it out at least once a year to get ready for Halloween and make things a bit more... spooky.

Those who don't want the theme can switch back to Kisasa or Classic in their User Control Panel.[/quote]

Dude, this theme is ugly as sin. lol

No but really, this theme is a major eye-strainer.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby SimbasMate » October 14th, 2015, 1:38 am

Boo.

Unlike all you sillies, this theme doesn't really phase me.. :?

Moka, you might wanna fix the little Pride Point problem with the theme. I can't see where I can take or add pride points to other members. :P
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Marizzle » October 14th, 2015, 9:55 am

[quote="SimbasMate"]Moka, you might wanna fix the little Pride Point problem with the theme. I can't see where I can take or add pride points to other members. :P[/quote]
This! I had to convert back to the old theme to give a PP to someone. It's not that practical. :/
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements