Return of the Devil Kiara

Re: Return of the Devil Kiara

Postby FlipMode » October 15th, 2015, 12:56 am

[quote="SimbasMate"]Boo.

Unlike all you sillies, this theme doesn't really phase me.. :?

Moka, you might wanna fix the little Pride Point problem with the theme. I can't see where I can take or add pride points to other members. :P[/quote]

It looks like one of those free message board sites someone made in about 10 minutes with a template and then spams everyone going "HI PLZ JOIN MI FORUM!"...
Something like that anyway, it's been a while since the days of the AOL Chat rooms and that sweet, sweet dial up sound.

But then again, I don't really like Halloween much...
Now, Christmas, on the other hand...
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Ultra Fox » October 15th, 2015, 3:00 am

[quote="WildSimba"]Dude, this theme is ugly as sin. lol

No but really, this theme is a major eye-strainer.[/quote]
Oh, please. Stop complaining. :lol:
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby FireAndSun » October 15th, 2015, 3:29 am

Back to Kisasa theme for me. The Halloween theme is too much of a contrast for my eyes to like it.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby WildSimba » October 15th, 2015, 4:09 am

[quote="NEStalgiaFox"][quote="WildSimba"]Dude, this theme is ugly as sin. lol

No but really, this theme is a major eye-strainer.[/quote]
Oh, please. Stop complaining. :lol:[/quote]

Quiet, you. No one asked your opinion. lawl
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Ultra Fox » October 15th, 2015, 4:42 am

[quote="WildSimba"]Quiet, you. No one asked your opinion. lawl[/quote]
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Si-Amber » October 15th, 2015, 4:59 am

I always switch back to Kisasa as quickly as possible.

And after a few minutes my eyes have stopped bleeding.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Shadowfax » October 15th, 2015, 8:56 am

I like this theme :) It doesn't hurt my eyes at all. And that's coming from someone who suffers with an eye condition xD
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Tsuki » October 16th, 2015, 6:03 am

It is a cool a cool theme and I like it! But after a while it hurts my eyes so I revert back to kissasa :(.

But HAPPY CAVITY DAY GUYS!! :P
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby SimbaPrescott » October 16th, 2015, 7:41 pm

Thankfully this theme doesn't hurt my eyes, though I'm fond of clashy/bright colours anyway ;)
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Moka » October 25th, 2015, 4:21 am

Most forums have been doing minor decorating for holidays these days. For example instead of switching the entire theme they'd add a pumpkin in the logo. It's less of a shock, since most people can't handle switching to an entirely different theme back and forth back and forth.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements