The Adofo Situation

Re: The Adofo Situation

Postby Simbaholikov » August 13th, 2015, 1:48 pm

Dunno why MLK seems to attract all kinds of strange people, been a lot of them over the years.
Some were more.. subtle than the rest, and some are even still here.
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScarsLove » August 13th, 2015, 3:34 pm

This whole situation is just completely ridiculous. I can't believe some of the stuff that I'm reading. Adofo, was such a liar. I can't tell you how many times he tried acting like some righteous vigilante for MLK. I can't stress how many times he acted like he was my personal 'psychologist'. I can remember all the times he bad mouthed everyone on MLK, calling them every word in the king's English. Then ultimately lying about this huge fiasco, for what? To garner sympathy? To put up a facade of lies? God, he used to claim on skype, in a delusional manner that he had a very strong crush on me and would never lie or hurt me. Thankfully I kept my guard up around him, he's nothing but a compulsive attention *blank*. I'm so glad I cut ties with him before he went completely psychotic.

But sticking to the conversation, I think that staff did everything appropriately. We're better off without him.

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby HereWeStand » August 13th, 2015, 4:01 pm

[quote="ScarsLove"]God, he used to claim on skype, in a delusional manner that he had a very strong crush on me and would never lie or hurt me.[/quote]

Is his real name Rick Astley by any chance. :lol:

You certainly wouldn't get this from any other guy.
HereWeStand
-

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScarsLove » August 13th, 2015, 5:11 pm

[quote="HereWeStand"][quote="ScarsLove"]God, he used to claim on skype, in a delusional manner that he had a very strong crush on me and would never lie or hurt me.[/quote]

Is his real name Rick Astley by any chance. :lol:

You certainly wouldn't get this from any other guy.[/quote]

I'm never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you.

:lol: it very well might be. That's certainly how he acted.

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby FeatheredSeclude » August 13th, 2015, 5:46 pm

Same, hope not, pray not.
FeatheredSeclude

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Feathered
Pride Points: 5

Postby KingKivuli » August 13th, 2015, 7:30 pm

OK folks this has Kinda run its course now. I would like to thank you all for support and understanding towards this and I hope the air has been cleared. We will now resume with our usual forum shenanigans. Any further questions about this please PM me.
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Moka » August 14th, 2015, 7:49 am

Just wanted to emphasize as an after note, although stated in the original post, that if your account is "hacked" (which to my knowledge has never legitimately happened on MLK) it means someone or something (a program) knew or has guessed your password OR the site has been compromised. The former is more likely, and the likelihood of it happening is abated if you use long passwords. Again, you are responsible for your account. Don't share your password, and make sure it's long.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Previous

Return to News & Announcements