HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015

Postby Elton John » January 5th, 2015, 3:49 am

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]cant believe the release of Lion guard is still on the other end of 2015, but WHOS READY FOR UPCOMING NEWS UPDATES IN THE COMING FUTURE OF THIS YEAR[/quote]

I AM
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Adofo » January 5th, 2015, 5:00 am

Happy New Year's everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby SimbasGuard » January 5th, 2015, 5:44 am

[quote="hey101hey"][quote="gothprincesskiara"]cant believe the release of Lion guard is still on the other end of 2015, but WHOS READY FOR UPCOMING NEWS UPDATES IN THE COMING FUTURE OF THIS YEAR[/quote]

I AM[/quote]

Me too! The way I see it 2015 is The Year of The Lion Guard 8-)
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Elton John » January 5th, 2015, 6:26 am

[quote="SimbasGuard"][quote="hey101hey"][quote="gothprincesskiara"]cant believe the release of Lion guard is still on the other end of 2015, but WHOS READY FOR UPCOMING NEWS UPDATES IN THE COMING FUTURE OF THIS YEAR[/quote]

I AM[/quote]

Me too! The way I see it 2015 is The Year of The Lion Guard 8-)[/quote]

It's been way too long since the last lion king related media. And even then, based on what I know 1.5 was just a "what if" story. I really hope this is a real continuation unlike 1.5 and the timon and pumbaa show.

I also hope kovu and vitani are in it! and that the events of simbas pride are canon. I know Kiara is in it so it gives me some hope that this is true.

I also hope that Kion is brave, strong, and knows how to sing! I know that his actor nathaniel semsen has a history of singing so i'm hoping that Kion is a singing lion.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby DGFone » January 5th, 2015, 6:43 am

Only 4 days late. :P

Happy 2015 everyone!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby CheetahCat » January 5th, 2015, 11:52 pm

Hopefully New Years for everyone went by quite well. :) Mine sure has been fine. c:
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015

Postby Thorfup » April 25th, 2016, 1:20 pm

Happy New year guys. Have a good one and lots of flying and new toys coming your way
Thorfup

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby gothprincesskiara » April 25th, 2016, 1:32 pm

um this is 2016 and its April
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Arbystrider » April 25th, 2016, 1:57 pm

Don't tell him that.

We want to see how long before he notices.
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby Gemini » April 25th, 2016, 6:30 pm

This person is probably a spam bot but if they aren't, I'm actually kinda legitimately impressed. I didn't know it was a thing to wish someone a happy year that's already over. lmao
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements