MLK Fan Art Albums BIG Release!

MLK Fan Art Albums BIG Release!

Postby Moka » January 13th, 2009, 8:28 am

Well many of you may have been hearing rumors about it...well I'm proud to say that its complete enough to be released to you guys! ^^

My Lion King Fan Art Albums, or "MLKFAA" for short, is a Lion King fan art gallery that holds numerous albums belonging to different members of MLK. Members become artists by creating an album for themselves and then uploading their artwork. I think I got to this just in time because a great many talented artists just joined MLK! I invite them to upload their work to the Albums.

For those members who wish to participate with MLKFAA, please know that the code is still in its early stages. There may still be errors that you might get when you try and do something. If you do get errors, or in case you just have suggestions, please please oh please PM me. I always love to hear suggestions/error reports.

Within the next few months I will be updating and adding to the code of MLKFAA. Features may be available to use such as Favorites, Popular Art, Contests and more. As of now, some features are in development, which means they might be linked to but they might not work very well...or at all. I've added notes like "This section is forthcoming" to those features that aren't quite ready yet. I'll get these to work ASAP.

So enjoy the gallery! :)
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Fan Art Albums BIG Release!

Postby serra20 » January 13th, 2009, 2:19 pm

Moka!Finally you released that!!
serra20
An old pride member

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Annie » January 13th, 2009, 4:54 pm

Wow geez, this is brilliant!!

I already upload at TLKFAA, but I shall make the effort to upload all my TLK art here to :)
I'm the most prolific artist at TLKFAA with nearly 4000 pictures, maybe I'll become the most prolific here to :D

Also, you should do artist or the week/month ^^ that would be awesome!
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby NightmareMoon » January 13th, 2009, 5:43 pm

Cool ^_^
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Moka » January 13th, 2009, 6:09 pm

[quote="Annie"]Also, you should do artist or the week/month ^^ that would be awesome![/quote]

That would be a great idea, we'd just have to wait for a lot more members so I have people to choose from, LOL.
Moka

Postby Zeke » January 13th, 2009, 7:21 pm

Awsome moka! great job dude
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby Simba » January 13th, 2009, 10:33 pm

Sweetness! :D :D :D
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Moka » January 13th, 2009, 10:58 pm

Thanks guys. Oh by the way Zeke I deleted your picture O_o sorry LOL.
Moka

Postby Schindler » January 13th, 2009, 11:38 pm

Wow, thanks, Moka. I'll sure use an album :)
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Postby Simba » January 13th, 2009, 11:40 pm

wow, this is the first time I've saved a finished image in JPEG in a long time :P ....
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Next

Return to News & Announcements