The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Re: The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Postby Milla » May 26th, 2015, 10:11 pm

True, but what if it was the national day of africa? ( the national day of africa was actually yesterday May 25) Or wildlife national day. Whould they add these? The story being in Africa and is about wildlife might make sense for them to add these.
~HAKUNA MATATA~ ~HAKUNA MATATA~ ~HAKUNA MATATA~
Milla
Simba-saurus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Muna
Pride Points: 16

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » May 26th, 2015, 11:35 pm

Unless the Pride Lands have their own holidays to celebrate.
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 27th, 2015, 12:07 am

hmmm maybe like Circle of Life day or Hakuna Matata day
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Pride Points: 93

Postby Elton John » May 27th, 2015, 12:09 am

Or what about a holiday for remembering the great kings of the past?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby crownofsimba » May 27th, 2015, 12:32 am

Nowadays for these types of things they would have to make up holidays, but you can bet they'll probably be similar to human ones.

Although winter will be odd considering that the Serengeti doesn't actually have winter. Or temperate seasons at all. And they don't have agriculture, so harvesty ones wouldn't work.

I can see one based on Thanksgiving, though. And Halloween. Perhaps a Christmasy one based entirely in gift giving.
crownofsimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby Milla » May 27th, 2015, 1:53 am

Will the TV movie be on DVD??? I don't have any English channels or Disney junior channel. I hope it will be on DVD so I can get to see it. Or they can put it in Cinemas and call it The Lion King 4 :P
~HAKUNA MATATA~ ~HAKUNA MATATA~ ~HAKUNA MATATA~
Milla
Simba-saurus

Nickname(s): Muna
Pride Points: 16

Postby Elton John » May 27th, 2015, 1:55 am

Most likely it will get a dvd release.

Other disney jr shows have.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby sweetface » May 27th, 2015, 2:28 am

I'm actually excited for this. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but I am definitely looking forward to it!

Most Disney Junior shows make me just roll my eyes. I did like the "Sofia the First" movie though, and I've even made a point to watch every episode or special that features one of the Disney princesses in it. They're fun to watch. So I have faith in this.
sweetface

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Cowell_lk » May 27th, 2015, 6:24 am

[quote="sweetface"]I'm actually excited for this. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but I am definitely looking forward to it!

Most Disney Junior shows make me just roll my eyes. I did like the "Sofia the First" movie though, and I've even made a point to watch every episode or special that features one of the Disney princesses in it. They're fun to watch. So I have faith in this.[/quote]
Its pretty hard not to get exited over anything new Lion King related, but im trying very hard not to tho because i dont know how well the show will do or be since it is a Disney Junior show. im really hoping they dont butcher or ruin the "The Lion King" name. Anyway have a great day everyone :D
Cowell_lk
Nala = bae

Nickname(s): Bacon
Pride Points: 5

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 27th, 2015, 6:16 pm

I know the wait is so frustrating haven't wait waited long enough for the trailer already?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Pride Points: 93

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements