The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Re: The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 21st, 2015, 2:55 am

See it pisses me off (scuze my language sorry I have to vent :hmph4: ) when they post inaccurate stuff when its all just a lie, why not label it inaccurate or not official or something like that.

ok lets get something cleaned up here, how do we know what sources we can trust then?, what do we know so far thats accurate official info?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbasGuard » May 21st, 2015, 3:39 am

I think we can trust, any reliable new source that says it is a Disney announcement. Anything else be cautious.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby gothprincesskiara » May 21st, 2015, 3:49 am

Welp, guess we are back to Square one with what we had before, im so sorry everyone I was so desperate at knowing more and I went to far not thinking, this is kinda my fault for not being more careful, I just got carried away, well I guess I need to just step away from all this for awhile :down:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbasGuard » May 21st, 2015, 3:59 am

There is no need to feel bad, that test dialog was very interesting.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Elton John » May 21st, 2015, 4:33 am

Test dialog? Huh? Did I miss something?

Ohhhh...

That's actually pretty decent dialogue. Much better than you'd expect from a disney jr show.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby crownofsimba » May 21st, 2015, 5:08 am

You know when we get an actual date for the movie we should get a big countdown timer.
crownofsimba

Pride Points: 5

Postby Moka » May 21st, 2015, 5:29 am

I agree! November, 2015? Does anyone know the specific date yet?
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Elton John » May 21st, 2015, 5:33 am

Unfortunately, no.

Moka, will there be a board for 'the lion guard'?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Moka » May 21st, 2015, 6:17 am

Yeah, good idea, but I have to remember how to do that lol :edangry:

EDIT: Okay, new forum is up. This announcement topic has sort of outgrown itself, shall we start discussing The Lion Guard in the new forum? :)
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Marizzle » May 21st, 2015, 11:18 am

[quote="SimbasGuard"]Mostly I see positives from this screen test assuming that legitimate dialog was used.[/quote]
Personally, I believe it is legitimate, since, usually, in auditions, the actors trying out are given a small part of the actual script - just like it happens on that video - and, honestly, the lines seem to fit The Lion King universe quite well. :think:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements