MLK Classic - New Default Style

MLK Classic - New Default Style

Postby Moka » January 9th, 2009, 7:05 am

Well for those who were using the default style "MLK Moonlight" may have just noticed that their forum changed colors!! This is because we have a new default style which uses colors similar to those on the main site. For those of you who want to see it, check out your UCP -> Board preferences -> My board style -> change it to "MLK Classic". You'll also notice that all the original 3 color schemes are there as well.

Personally, this is the favorite one so far and I might just use it =P Thanks to some colorizing help from NM, I think we got it to look pretty good

:smile3: Enjoy!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: MLK Classic - New Default Stlyle

Postby Zeke » January 9th, 2009, 7:07 am

It looks really good Moka, Im keeping it like this :D
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Moka » January 9th, 2009, 7:08 am

Cool :)

Its good for RP's too because some text is hard to see if your forum style has similar color.
Moka

Postby serra20 » January 9th, 2009, 2:17 pm

You're right,Moka.It's really well done.I'm keeping on this one now... 8-)
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Moka » January 9th, 2009, 6:54 pm

Glad you guys like it :)
Moka

Postby Panda-chan » January 9th, 2009, 11:28 pm

Me too. It makes it look more like an extension of this site, which is good.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Schindler » January 9th, 2009, 11:50 pm

Nice job. I like it better this way, it's more TLK-like xD
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Re: MLK Classic - New Default Style

Postby Moka » January 10th, 2009, 1:49 am

Oops just realized I spelled "Style" wrong on the topic title. ~fixed
Moka

Postby kovu42 » January 10th, 2009, 5:45 am

This is an awesome style! Love it!
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
Icarus and Daedalus Fantasy - Keith Gates
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Pride Points: 2

Postby Katelyn23 » January 11th, 2009, 2:44 am

I love the new skin Moka. It sort of matches the MLK Homepage hehe. ^^

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Return to News & Announcements