The Lion King 20th Anniversary Party!

Re: The Lion King 20th Anniversary Party!

Postby Carl » June 2nd, 2014, 3:14 am

This could be interesting, but I can't Skype with you all... Eh, I guess it's not a biggie, I miss all the MLK events, after all. If I think of anything you guys might like to do, I'll let y'all know. And I think the video idea is nice.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » June 2nd, 2014, 3:22 pm

I'm just starting on making a cool PowerPoint presentation, just something special for the party.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Remorazz » June 3rd, 2014, 5:45 pm

I'm done with school on the 13th, so I will be there
Thank You SophieCub: show
Remorazz

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Remo
Pride Points: 3

Postby Arani » June 3rd, 2014, 6:23 pm

I should be around! ^_^
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby InsaneSeagull » June 4th, 2014, 3:56 pm

I would like to participate in this (if I'm welcome), but I don't promise to be too talkative:) . I usually ain't, sorry.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Timon the great » June 5th, 2014, 4:54 am

I'll definitely be on if this thing happens on the weekend of the 29th which looks to be the case based on the current votes for the proposed date topic in the MHQ section. The previous two weekends, looks like I'll be out on both of them.

By the way DGF, what do you think about doing a film trilogy showing (if you got good video sources for each LK film) as one of the main events to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the LK franchise based on the PM you sent me quoting from this post I made in this topic I made, a few days ago?

I'm pretty sure it may not stream perfectly to all attendees especially those who live overseas if you decide to do this. But in my opinion, I still think this would be one of the best things to do for the celebration and if it's done on Skype, participants could comment about certain scenes and etc. while the films are playing too. Image

Also, have you tried out SplitCam already?
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby DGFone » June 5th, 2014, 5:24 am

I only have a DVD copy of the first movie, and don't have the other two. That being said, we can all watch the first movie. :D

I have not tried SplitCam, and searching about it, it doesn't appear to be workable on Linux, and I can't find working alternatives. However, it does look a lot like Twitch, so I think I will use that for now.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » June 5th, 2014, 3:00 pm

I have the 'Lion King-Special Edition' the one with the morning report and Lion King 11/2 or 3.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby electricocomics » June 9th, 2014, 11:21 pm

So what else do we need tough? because if I can help say so please.
Electricocomics

electricocomics
ELC Prop Making

'sup

Nickname(s): electricocomics
Pride Points: 1

Postby Ninaroja » June 9th, 2014, 11:43 pm

If we're all using Skype I assume it would be via conference call? Cause I know without Skype premium you can only hear each other and not see :? If I'm correct

EDIT: Ah never mind, I didn't read the above post

Also who'd be hosting the whole skype thing cause I'd need to be added to their contacts in order to join :D
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements