Tis the Season to be jolly

Re: Tis the Season to be jolly

Postby Carl » December 2nd, 2013, 4:15 am

It wouldn't let me download it on one before so I assumed it couldn't be used on Windows. Oh well. If that's not the problem, I wonder what is. Obviously it's not affecting everyone, though, so I guess I'll just have to be jolly in the Kisasa theme, just like last year.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 2nd, 2013, 7:46 am

As much as I love the theme, my eyes can't handle it, so I have to use MLK Kisasa. I'll view the theme when I'm not logged in haha.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby FlipMode » December 2nd, 2013, 11:44 am

[quote="Julie Skywalker"][quote="SimbasMate"][quote="Julie Skywalker"]Am I the only one who can't properly use the scrollbar in the Christmas theme? I love it, but can't use it practically. It kind of sucks! :/[/quote]

What's wrong with your scrollbar? O.o[/quote]
When I try to roll down the page, it always jumps back up to the top. I can't view anything properly.[/quote]

I do remember that being a thing that was a problem for me as well actually... Can't remember what browser I was using like three years ago though but it hasn't done it since.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby SophieCub » December 2nd, 2013, 1:47 pm

Yay, the Christmas theme is always my favourite! :) Love it. In the Christmas mood now, thank youuu! ^^
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 3rd, 2013, 3:28 am

Looks like MLK just can't wait to celebrate Christmas :roll:
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby WildSimba » December 3rd, 2013, 7:45 am

[quote="Nicholas"]Looks like MLK just can't wait to celebrate Christmas :roll:[/quote]

Don't see the problem with that, they always add their holiday themes for the entire month.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Moka » December 4th, 2013, 4:26 am

I'm using chrome and the scrollbar works just fine. I wonder what the issue is.

I think most modern browsers should be able to handle the snow nowadays. I didn't even bother enabling the no snow version. =)

Happy holidays everyone!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby FlipMode » December 4th, 2013, 8:20 am

My laptop has problems with it a bit. Can't use the touch screen to scroll the page on a Sony Vaio. Have to use the buttons or the mousepad... Such effort :)

Happy Christmas, noobcakes! ^^
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Regulus » December 4th, 2013, 3:22 pm

[quote="Moka"]I think most modern browsers should be able to handle the snow nowadays. [/quote]

Yeah, my computer can handle it just fine.

But not my phone. The snow practically kills it. xD
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Carl » December 4th, 2013, 3:40 pm

I decided to try it again with using the touch screen to roll down the page and it works fine that way, and it then let me use the scrollbar properly. Maybe it was just glitching the other days.

Edit: Okay, no, it still jumps when I click with the mouse, but if I remember to use the touch screen it seems to work.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements