Tis the Season to be jolly

Re: Tis the Season to be jolly

Postby Buffy » December 1st, 2013, 1:50 pm

My favourite theme of the year is here. Wheee! :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Arani » December 1st, 2013, 3:28 pm

Woot! I love this theme! Merry Christmas and happy holidays! =D
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Simbaholikov » December 1st, 2013, 4:13 pm

Ah nostalgia..
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Carl » December 2nd, 2013, 12:55 am

Am I the only one who can't properly use the scrollbar in the Christmas theme? I love it, but can't use it practically. It kind of sucks! :/
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby SimbasMate » December 2nd, 2013, 2:02 am

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]Am I the only one who can't properly use the scrollbar in the Christmas theme? I love it, but can't use it practically. It kind of sucks! :/[/quote]

What's wrong with your scrollbar? O.o
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Carl » December 2nd, 2013, 3:32 am

[quote="SimbasMate"][quote="Julie Skywalker"]Am I the only one who can't properly use the scrollbar in the Christmas theme? I love it, but can't use it practically. It kind of sucks! :/[/quote]

What's wrong with your scrollbar? O.o[/quote]
When I try to roll down the page, it always jumps back up to the top. I can't view anything properly.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Buffy » December 2nd, 2013, 3:35 am

^That has been happening to me too. I usually use the down arrow to scroll.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Regulus » December 2nd, 2013, 4:03 am

You guys both appear to be using Safari. Try using a different web browser, and it should be fine.

Both Firefox and Chrome work for me, no problem.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Carl » December 2nd, 2013, 4:07 am

[quote="Regulus"]You guys both appear to be using Safari. Try using a different web browser, and it should be fine.

Both Firefox and Chrome work for me, no problem.[/quote]
I would never use Safari, I can't, not having a Mac. This is in Chrome, and it did it last year in Firefox. I would try Opera but it's a pain and can't do all the things Chrome does. I guess I'll try that though.

Edit: Just tried in Opera, and the same thing is happening there. I don't appear to be having a browser issue.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Regulus » December 2nd, 2013, 4:12 am

Safari can run on Windows PCs. I know, because my mom uses it.

But if that's not what you're using, I have no idea what I'm talking about then. :P
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements