In coming changes

Re: In coming changes

Postby Arani » October 15th, 2013, 6:55 am

to the first, it will be done within this week. Don't worry, we will do it!

to the second, Anytime is fine i suppose. ^_^
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby DGFone » October 15th, 2013, 7:44 am

I know KK mentioned that the proposed subsection reorganization of the topics might be done after all the transferring is complete, but I am just wondering if it will make sense to create the subsections before the main sections are re-opened. It shouldn't even be too big of a hassle with the already open sections, because they are still quite empty, but I'm just thinking: better while they are empty than afterwards, when a multitude of topics might have to be moved about.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Regulus » October 15th, 2013, 6:51 pm

^ Problem is, we haven't yet decided how to reorganize it, exactly.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 24th, 2013, 10:49 pm

What if I want to make a post in an old topic?
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Postby FlipMode » October 24th, 2013, 10:52 pm

^ To my knowledge...You can't.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby DGFone » October 25th, 2013, 2:56 am

New question: when will the changes be complete? It doesn't look like anything has been done with the the last three sections for a week now.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby KingKivuli » October 25th, 2013, 11:57 am

thats mainly due to the fact ive been busy and getting home late, meaning that 1 or 2 of the staff are not around, its the kinda thing i like to have everyone there for just to make sure we are all up to day. obviously waiting around isnt great and i am eager to finish organising as well, so more work will be done. the main areas I am looking at are all roleplays and fanfictions. If they have not been active for.. Id say about 3 months then it is getting moved. they can always be requested back at any time by the writer of the fanfic or all participating members of a roleplay
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby KingKivuli » November 19th, 2013, 5:21 pm

Ok update for you all. I have given up on waiting for all the staff so I am taking matters into my own paws. Currently I am busy organising the Archive section better, no you cant see it, I have made it invisible for now. This will take a little while.. 35 pages each with at least 40 topics to organise that's at least 1500 topics over 5 years... yeah...

BUT once that has been cleaned the archive WILL open up but more work will still have to be done

We intend to still clean up all rps and fanfics. If they have been inactive for 3 months they go to the archive. Same goes with the Den.. there are alot of topics to clean up in there
Also Member Q and A's. This will be based on if the member has been active for the past 3 months, not the thread

As always any topic can be requested back you just need to let me know what it is

I will say this now. Do not start randomly posting in currently inactive topics to bump them. I will notice and it will still be moved
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Postby Woeler » November 19th, 2013, 7:34 pm

LOL, and I've been wondering all this time where all the topics went. I forgot to check up on the news section of the forum XD
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby KingKivuli » November 19th, 2013, 10:11 pm

Its finally done and the archives should be open for all to see! It is sitting at the bottom of The Lounge.

I must ask this of you however
If you can not see it tell me
If you can post in it, edit topics or make new topics tell me

Other than that they are there. All the topics from the last 5 years from The Kingdom
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements