A gift for the members.

A gift for the members.

Postby Tanabi » August 6th, 2009, 5:40 am

Good news everyone, I've talked it over with Moka and I'm going to do a Lion King: Simba's Mighty Adventure let's play for all of you as a gift of thanks for sticking with us through thick and thin and posting like Lion King was going to be banished tomorrow.
And what kind of gift would this be if I didn't let you guys have some involvement in it. So for the first time I'm going to let all of you cook up some commentary of your own for me. Now this will be done as follows:

1: I want you all to follow the link below and come up with your own commentary for me to use on each level. For this to work you'll need to watch every part and decide on what you think would be funny/smart/or just plain fan like.

2: Send me the commentary you've picked out through email or PM. List what level you want it to be used on and (if it works best) where in it.

3: No, I repeat, NO foul language! True I might accidentally let one slip but that doesn't mean I want swears used on purpose.

And as if I wasn't already over loading this with stuff for you guys (which I'm not) I will also be adding a question in every video. It will be about many things ranging from the film, it's staff, the games, songs, and many more bits of trivia that I'll come up with. I'll answer each one when someone gets it correct first.

I hope you all enjoy this and the first video will be up when I get the commentary from you all. =)

Link to level 1 (not the LP, just for you to come up with commentary): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPHw9HO3-58
The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it's like looking down into the grave of your love, or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in its dark nest, ready to blow your head off.
Tanabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Remember who you are.

Pride Points: 0

Re: A gift for the members.

Postby Simba » August 7th, 2009, 12:01 am

wicked idea :D
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Re: A gift for the members.

Postby LilTiger » August 13th, 2009, 8:19 pm

Simba's right, wicked....... :lol:
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Return to News & Announcements