Apologies

Re: Apologies

Postby FlipMode » April 3rd, 2013, 11:03 pm

I know it's a lot of work for you but yesterday I had to go "outside" and talk to "people"... Not exactly a walk in the park for me either.

Go Moka! Administrate them things!
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 3rd, 2013, 11:26 pm

How astonishing... Looks like even MLK itself temporarily had have enough of it's own users, and needed some R&R. I can't blame the forum though, because sometimes this applies to me too.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Moka » April 3rd, 2013, 11:28 pm

Actually the reasons for the problem have been previously stated.

Unfortunately I need to shut down the server to do one last thing. It won't take that long!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby DGFone » April 3rd, 2013, 11:31 pm

BRB ya'll then! :P
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby FlipMode » April 4th, 2013, 12:00 am

[quote="Nicholas"]How astonishing... Looks like even MLK itself temporarily had have enough of it's own users, and needed some R&R. I can't blame the forum though, because sometimes this applies to me too.[/quote]

It had have enough of their grammar.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 4th, 2013, 12:04 am

[quote="FlipMode"][quote="Nicholas"]How astonishing... Looks like even MLK itself temporarily had have enough of it's own users, and needed some R&R. I can't blame the forum though, because sometimes this applies to me too.[/quote]

It had have enough of their grammar.[/quote]

If by that you mean a typo, I highly doubt if that's the only issue.
SlayerOfLight

Postby Tora » April 4th, 2013, 12:09 am

It had enough of senseless nonsensical debates. ;)
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 4th, 2013, 12:11 am

Or it had enough of.... No nevermind, I'd rather not say. Being openly honest isn't always a good thing.
SlayerOfLight

Postby Tora » April 4th, 2013, 12:14 am

I think I know what you're hinting. ;)
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby FlipMode » April 4th, 2013, 12:19 am

Soooo.... how 'bout dem sever issues?
FlipMode

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements