Apologies

Re: Apologies

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 4th, 2013, 12:25 am

A forumache.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby SophieCub » April 4th, 2013, 11:14 am

Yay, so happy MLK is back! It's actually scary how much free time I had when MLK was down, this forum takes up half of my life. :P Glad it's back, missed it so much! :3
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby InsaneSeagull » April 4th, 2013, 11:52 am

Just now that MLK was down I realized how much I missed it. Just let's hope no more problems occur in the future.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Arbystrider » April 4th, 2013, 5:17 pm

You know what they say... You never actually realise the true value of things until they're gone.
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby Kipekee » April 5th, 2013, 12:34 am

[quote="Moka"]I didn't know the password! That was the problem![/quote]
That's the problem with males.

Thanks for fixing it anyway <3
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Ufasimba » April 5th, 2013, 4:21 pm

Glad to see the site back up. I guessed it was server issues but was sad to think it might be gone.
Ufasimba

Pride Points: 3

Postby Moka » April 10th, 2013, 1:42 am

Just to let everyone know, the server has one final thing to do. My host is giving a free memory upgrade (from 1gb to 2gb!)

The website will be unavailable for 30min to an hour, depending on how long the migration takes. This will happen in the next few hours sometime.

EDIT: Actually I have almost no idea of when it might take place. It may be tomorrow morning sometime.

EDIT2: We're back! :D
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Timon the great » April 27th, 2013, 5:07 am

I really thought when it happened, it was an April fools joke (A late one at that. Because I remember it was almost midnight, April 1st, here in the western world), when the site went out the first time. Then I checked again the following morning April 2nd (still couldn't access) and then I almost thought the forum was offline for good.

[quote="Arbystrider"]You know what they say... You never actually realise the true value of things until they're gone.[/quote]
"That's it. No more fortune cookies for you!" Image

But yep. I totally agree, and that's exactly how it felt when the problem started happening.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby Meskhenet » June 28th, 2013, 3:37 pm

[quote="Arbystrider"]You know what they say... You never actually realise the true value of things until they're gone.[/quote]
Isn't that the truth! :) I haven't been on in a while (Although I did long in once to see if anyone sent me a Private Message) so I was completely unaware of this whole affair. :P But I'm glad everything is up and running as it should. 8-) Thank you for keeping us updated through this "My Lion King" crisis Moka! ;) 8-)
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Previous

Return to News & Announcements