[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Secret Santa 2012 — My Lion King Forum

Secret Santa 2012

Re: Secret Santa 2012

Postby LionsAreKings » December 26th, 2012, 6:52 am

My Secret Santa was le0! Unfortunately somebody didn't post any of their interests! Not to worry though, I did a bit of stalking searching and decided on making this. Not my best work, and some corny font but it's the thought that counts right? Anyway have a very Happy New Year!

Try listening to their music and getting rid of your "filters"
LionsAreKings
The Irregular

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Josh, LAK, LRK
Pride Points: 33

Postby Scars Mate » December 26th, 2012, 10:13 am

We still have today, though. And in some places they are behind, so they may not post their gifts until tomorrow, because that's the 26th for them. Make sense?

Ask Me ~o~ My Graphics
-Signature by the amazing Shadowfax-
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby SophieCub » December 26th, 2012, 1:17 pm

You have an amazing voice Buffy! :) (Just thought I'd add that in, lol)
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Tora » December 26th, 2012, 10:18 pm

Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Shadowfax » December 26th, 2012, 10:22 pm

Awww, thank you so much Tora :D And it has my all time fave quote on it! ^-^ Nice one! Thanks <3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby ScarsLove » December 26th, 2012, 10:42 pm

A certain someone who doesn't have their gift will get it today!!!!! ;)

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby AdAstrα » December 27th, 2012, 12:04 am

Ok, I know this is a bit late (it's actually the 27th where I'm at...shame on me) but the person I got was Amaranth! Wasn't sure what to make so I ended up making this Scar GIF, I hope you like it! If you want it in a different size, let me know and I'll resize it! Happy Holidays!

I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Amaranth » December 27th, 2012, 1:23 am

Thanks, AdAstra! I love it. :3 It's great in the size it is. ^_^
Amaranth
The dreadful, the unbearable,

The Psychotic Lioness

Nickname(s): Amaranth, Ama, Rad
Pride Points: 4

Postby Buffy » December 27th, 2012, 1:27 am

Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Woeler » December 27th, 2012, 1:28 am

People sign up for this, then they fail to make someone a gift? Seriously, some people fail at life...
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Pride Points: 120

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements