Holidays are coming!

Re: Holidays are coming!

Postby Woeler » December 2nd, 2012, 11:26 am

Meh, I switched back. I can't get used to the holiday themes
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby SophieCub » December 2nd, 2012, 11:30 am

I love the Christmas theme! It's my favourite theme! Always gets me in the Christmas-y mood! :3
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 2nd, 2012, 11:48 pm

Joined MLK when this skin was up...*sigh* ^^ It hurts my eyes tho lol, only use it from Dec 23-26
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Tora » December 2nd, 2012, 11:51 pm

It looks nice, but ugh I can't stand the layout.
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby FlipMode » December 2nd, 2012, 11:55 pm

Oh the nostalgia
But it looks bad and messes up the browser
But the nostalgia

think I will just use it in the last few days leading up the Christmas :) but thanks for actually giving us the option this time.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby le0 » December 3rd, 2012, 12:12 am

The thing about the holiday theme is that the width is 100% which is so annoying. will use it for xmas though
le0

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jonas
Pride Points: 15

Postby Regulus » December 3rd, 2012, 12:44 am

^ well, that's why I always run my web browser in windowed mode instead of fullscreen. Most websites look ridiculous at 1920 x 1080.

It's still not as pretty as the default theme, but I don't care it's almost Christmas. :D
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby RayCat » December 3rd, 2012, 12:53 am

Ermahgerd, it feels like a year since this theme last appeared... x3
Nostalgia, nostalgia everywhere ^^ looking forward to the chrimbo events too! *squee*

Edit: Baw maybe not, seems to be screwing with my browser lol D: *changes* still, merry christmas guuuuiz
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby ScarsLove » December 3rd, 2012, 9:23 pm

The new look is great but it kind of threw me off because things are in different spots! But other than that, I love it (:

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby MooLion » December 4th, 2012, 5:49 pm

I approve of the Christmas theme. :D
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements