A Friendly Word

Re: A Friendly Word

Postby Tacobell Lion » October 17th, 2012, 2:32 am

[quote="TheRoguePrince"]

Just joking, but seriously its not your fault. Stay strong. And hopefully members will be able to tell the difference between serious stuff and trolling stuff. But big images usually indicate the latter. Also, do you know who did this attack? Was it Kops and Simbaholic again? ;)[/quote]

I got PMs from SimbaKiaraScarKovu. :(

Anyways KK deserves a ton better. He's an awesome Admin. :)
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Can YOU feel the love tonight?

Nickname(s): Lion(no joke)
Pride Points: 9

Postby TheRoguePrince » October 17th, 2012, 2:44 am

[quote="TheLionPrince"]I actually thought these attacks were done by you, because you lost your administrator position again or something. ;)[/quote]
Lol'd

[quote="Tacobell Lion"][quote="TheRoguePrince"]

Just joking, but seriously its not your fault. Stay strong. And hopefully members will be able to tell the difference between serious stuff and trolling stuff. But big images usually indicate the latter. Also, do you know who did this attack? Was it Kops and Simbaholic again? ;)[/quote]

I got PMs from SimbaKiaraScarKovu. :( [/quote]
No, I meant who was behind the dup accounts. Obviously Kops and Simbaholic couldn't use their accounts. The accounts were made today, obviously duplicates...
TheRoguePrince

Postby Jiirani » October 17th, 2012, 3:08 am

I'd imagine it'd be simple to find out who they are by comparing IP addresses
i got a message too its nice to feel included C':

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby wolfishgirl » October 17th, 2012, 3:26 am

What these people did was just wrong and pisses me off. KK is my friend, and doesn't deserve this hatred passed onto him. He is an excellent admin. He doesn't "control" this forum, or pass down biased judgement. KK, ur not biased at all... you've warned me before... recently in fact, and hey, u actually like me.
Spoiler: show
Married to vish

adopted daughter werewolfgrrly

adopted sister: unikels

adopted brother: Tora

Melonie's Aunt

Thank you Rogue and Sophie for the graphics.

friends list are in the spoiler, check out if you're good enough to be one. :D

Nicholas
Nukascar1
Arani
Biomac 92
Buffy
Libre
Banana
WildSimba
TheLionPrince
VitanisMate
TheRoguePrince
Regulus
SimbaNalaScarZira123
Vish
Kuna
Unikels
OuRaion
Moka
werewolfgrrly
Tora
Juliette
James
KristinaKiara
Aina
DGFone
SharpLionson
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby Kiki123 » October 17th, 2012, 3:27 am

"KK please tell me you didn't do this." don't ask why
Kiki123
kikers

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The king of dragons

Nickname(s): anything really
Pride Points: 2

Postby Moka » October 17th, 2012, 3:53 am

Please, let's not speculate about who did it. Accusing certain ex-members that may have done nothing wrong can be very insulting, especially if they're not here to defend themselves.

All we need to remember is that the attacks were done by one or more ex-members that were simply not right for the forum. They butt heads with the staff countless times despite our best effort to resolve the differences between us. And, obviously, they lost in the end. So now, instead of maintaining dignity and finding a more suitable community, they lurk MLK and try to take it away from other members. So please, as Flip mentioned, don't give them the attention they want. Just report it as soon as you see it, and we'll be able to deal with it as soon as we can.

I would like to add that KK is one of the finest and long-lasting staff members of MLK. He has his heart and mind in the right place, and his loyalty to MLK and its members is unmatched.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Buffy » October 17th, 2012, 3:55 am

The king has spoken!!!

Lol just kidding. Excellently said, Moka.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Moka » October 17th, 2012, 3:57 am

Also the comments here are great, but KK is in need of some PRIDE POINTS. Let him know how much you appreciate the vast amount of time and effort he's put into making this community a better place FO' FWEE.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Kiki123 » October 17th, 2012, 3:58 am

But wait, didn't KK once do this exact same thing? Spamming MLK, I mean, cause he was demoded? Don't ask.....
Kiki123
kikers

The king of dragons

Nickname(s): anything really
Pride Points: 2

Postby Dark Huntress » October 17th, 2012, 4:03 am

I do not doubt it was Kops and Simbaholic-they r super mean. And I got that PM..
Thx Silver ^^ Image
My MLK Family and Friends: show
Sisters/BFs: Scarsmate, Meeko, Kiki, Redkite, and SimbaObsessor
Uncle: Tora
Godfather: James
Brother: Realmofthedragon
Mother: Wolfishgirl
Aunt: Unikels
ADORBZ [fluffy!] kitty friend: OuRaion

Credits Where Due: show
Thank-you, Darth Julie for the amazing avatar!!!
And thx, Silver for the kickbutt siggy!

My Philosophy: show
Love with every bit of who you really are, not with who you pretend to be.

FanFics:
Feedback appreciated! Please check it out!
Bond of Brothers

All artists, please join me on my art odyssey!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements