[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A little change — My Lion King Forum

A little change

Re: A little change

Postby KingKivuli » October 10th, 2012, 12:51 am

fair enough you make a good point. as far as we know this is the work of Simbaholic who started all this when I banned him off the minecraft server for griefing and trolling, along with KopsTheTerminator. Why is sophie and others being targeted? I wish I knew the fact is its happening and for all we know there are others invloved
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 69

Postby WildSimba » October 10th, 2012, 12:56 am

Now the real question is why you only respond to adding an increment when there's a troll attack, and not doing this kind of stuff to actually like, prevent it in the first place. I'm surprised the post increment to get into the OT areas still hasn't been added.
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 119

Postby FlipMode » October 10th, 2012, 1:00 am

FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 264

Postby Moka » October 10th, 2012, 1:06 am

Please don't place blame on us, we're honestly doing the best we can.

And you were a moderator like... a couple days ago.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 139

Postby wolfishgirl » October 10th, 2012, 1:09 am

I also say that there should be a post increment to get into the off topic areas, along with the chat. I'll see new members talking on chat and i'm like hey member and stalk there profile and see that they're on the chat all the time but never or barely ever post. This shouldn't be about off topic things and chatting. This is a lion king website and the focus should be more focused on lion king things.

wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby WildSimba » October 10th, 2012, 1:15 am

WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Postby FlipMode » October 10th, 2012, 1:17 am

FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 264

Postby TheRoguePrince » October 10th, 2012, 1:25 am

TheRoguePrince

Postby WildSimba » October 10th, 2012, 5:08 am

WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Postby Tora » October 10th, 2012, 5:11 am

Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements