A little change

Re: A little change

Postby WildSimba » October 10th, 2012, 5:08 am

[quote="Banana"][quote="KingKivuli"]no we dont disclose names at least I dont. and if your honestly welcoming back someone who is obviously being banned constantly or at least making dub after dub... your being just as bad not reporting it and letting them get away with it[/quote]

[quote="KingKivuli"]fair enough you make a good point. as far as we know this is the work of Simbaholic who started all this when I banned him off the minecraft server for griefing and trolling, along with KopsTheTerminator. Why is sophie and others being targeted? I wish I knew the fact is its happening and for all we know there are others invloved[/quote][/quote]

LOL true
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Tora » October 10th, 2012, 5:11 am

[quote="TheRoguePrince"]That's just the thing. How would we know who made dup after dup? We are never allowed to talk about it. It's always half truths and rumors on MSN. Half the time I don't even know who is banned on this site, much less what they are banned for.

People think you ban members unfairly. If you were to say "These people were banned cause they caused this", then maybe everyone would stop assuming you are dictatorship, instead of actually doing your job.[/quote]
[quote="KingKivuli"]fair enough you make a good point. as far as we know this is the work of Simbaholic who started all this when I banned him off the minecraft server for griefing and trolling, along with KopsTheTerminator. Why is sophie and others being targeted? I wish I knew the fact is its happening and for all we know there are others invloved[/quote]

Just saying.
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby TheRoguePrince » October 10th, 2012, 5:12 am

^It's called a change of mind. I guess I'm more persuasive that I think lol
[quote="KingKivuli"]fair enough you make a good point.[/quote]
See? ;)
TheRoguePrince

Postby Tora » October 10th, 2012, 5:13 am

[quote="TheRoguePrince"]^It's called a change of mind. I guess I'm more persuasive that I think lol
See? ;)[/quote]
Not sure if that was directed at me, because I was saying the same thing as you basically to Banana and WS over there.
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Tacobell Lion » October 10th, 2012, 5:15 am

I think this a great idea. It tests our loyalty and trustworthiness to MLK and I think this is also gonna help keep this place safer from trolls and spammers.
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Can YOU feel the love tonight?

Nickname(s): Lion(no joke)
Pride Points: 9

Postby WildSimba » October 10th, 2012, 5:20 am

[quote="TheRoguePrince"]^It's called a change of mind. I guess I'm more persuasive that I think lol
See? ;)[/quote]

Yes but it's still unfair for him to call out names into the public when it might not even Necessarily be the case. He even said in the post he just assumed it because they caused problems recently.
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Regulus » October 10th, 2012, 5:23 am

[quote="WildSimba"][quote="TheRoguePrince"]^It's called a change of mind. I guess I'm more persuasive that I think lol
See? ;)[/quote]

Yes but it's still unfair for him to call out names into the public when it might not even Necessarily be the case. He even said in the post he just assumed it because they caused problems recently.[/quote]

It is fair, because they were trolling publicly.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby WildSimba » October 10th, 2012, 5:35 am

Yes but it's actually against the board rules.

[quote]Discussing moderation actions in public forums. If a member has a concern with a moderation action, that member is welcome to discuss it with staff via private message. The staff will never publicly discuss the warnings or suspensions of any member. We ask that you return the favor, whether it is about yourself or another member.[/quote]

If KK were a normal member, he'd have a warning right now.
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Postby Regulus » October 10th, 2012, 5:36 am

Blame me for it. I'm the one that convinced him to do it.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby DGFone » October 10th, 2012, 5:38 am

[quote="WildSimba"]
If KK were a normal member, he'd have a warning right now.[/quote]

Lol, and regular members complain that mods/admins have special privileges.

Just because a member (mod or not) broke a rule doesn't mean that they need to be punished. Sometimes, the rules are what need to be changed. Rogue provided a very good reason why perhaps it might be a good idea for mods to tell us why and who they banned.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements