Katelyn23 is GM Again!

Re: Katelyn23 is GM Again!

Postby Mikokat » June 28th, 2009, 11:52 pm

By "Breaks," I meant little interruptions that you had (i.e. No internet for a month, Moving, Dial-Up, etc.).
https://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=1439503#p1439503
Mikokat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My username is not red nor green

Telegram: @Mikokat
Pride Points: 12

Postby SimbaandShenzifan » June 28th, 2009, 11:58 pm

Congrats Kate! 8-)
Mood:Image

Keeper of :shenzismile:Image

Mood Button: Simbadaholic
Keeper Buttons: Moka and Simba
SimbaandShenzifan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Panda-chan » June 29th, 2009, 12:09 am

Congratulations on your new mod position Kate! You really deserve it! :)
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Katelyn23 » June 29th, 2009, 12:40 am

Hehe thanks guys, it means a lot to me to hear that. 8-)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby CheetahCat » June 29th, 2009, 4:06 am

Congratulations on the moderator promotion, Kate! :)

You truly are a great member and one of the nicest lionesses I know. ^^ You really show how devoted you are in regards to TLK and have board experience. I know you will keep this forum safe with your incredible posting spree! Or should I say, your teleporting skills? lol. Boy, do I remember those days. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Katelyn23 » June 29th, 2009, 4:14 am

Awwwh thanks TS! :D It means so much to hear you say that, you are definitely one of the nicest lions I know, and are an amazing member. Oh man I remember those days of being able to post so fast.. those were definitely the days.
:lol:

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Mike » June 30th, 2009, 1:35 pm

Big welcome back from me ^.^ I'm glad you got it.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby KittyKraz13 » July 1st, 2009, 7:33 pm

Awww I'm glad you got the spot Kate xD You totally rock and I'm happy to know someone soooo sweet is now on the staff 8-)

Not that the people already on aren't sweet of course, because you all are^^
ImageImage
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
((siggys and avatar (c) KittyKraz13))
KittyKraz13

I ♥ Kovu

Pride Points: 1

Postby Katelyn23 » July 2nd, 2009, 12:52 am

Mike: Thanks Mike, I am surprised I got asked to come back. ^^

Kitty: Awwwwh you're so sweet too Kitty. Thanks so much hehe. ^^ You totally rock too! 8-)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Previous

Return to News & Announcements