Chit Chat

Re: Chit Chat

Postby Arani » September 8th, 2012, 6:30 am

^ Actually, that's a good point, I agree with this.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » September 8th, 2012, 6:32 am

agreed
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby DGFone » September 8th, 2012, 6:42 am

To add to what I said before, because the impression I am getting is that apart from a few very active spamming members in the chatroom, this turned into one big annoyance for this simple reason:

I refresh the page to see if anything new on MLK. What do I see instead? Ponies.

The easiest solution I see here is to simply shove the chatbox to the bottom of MLK. I still think that the chatbox idea can work, and as a spam-blocker, it's already working, but seriously, especially because it's MLK moderators that are really abusing this...

If you want ponies, that's fine. Just have an option so that I won't have to see them.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby SnowyCheetah » September 8th, 2012, 6:52 am

O. M. G. People are still complaining about ponies here? This is freaking pathetic.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » September 8th, 2012, 6:53 am

I agree with DGF
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby Woeler » September 8th, 2012, 9:27 am

Works fine, but please disable images in the chatbox.

Really nice idea btw
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby FlipMode » September 8th, 2012, 9:30 am

[quote="StormySeethe"]O. M. G. People are still complaining about ponies here? This is freaking pathetic.[/quote]

IKR I don't even really like them myself and it doesn't bother me lol; bronies are going to post ponies just as anyone else is going to post images of stuff they like.

Anyway; I like having the chat on the main page but it should be at the bottom because if on an iPhone I have to scroll through the chat before it will scroll down the index page which is a bit of a bother.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Woeler » September 8th, 2012, 9:31 am

[quote="LemonMode"][quote="StormySeethe"]O. M. G. People are still complaining about ponies here? This is freaking pathetic.[/quote]

IKR I don't even really like them myself and it doesn't bother me lol; bronies are going to post ponies just as anyone else is going to post images of stuff they like.

Anyway; I like having the chat on the main page but it should be at the bottom because if on an iPhone I have to scroll through the chat before it will scroll down the index page which is a bit of a bother.[/quote]
Use the forumrunner app
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby FlipMode » September 8th, 2012, 9:35 am

Will I hell; I'm not paying money for it lol and I'm not on a jailbroken phone lol
I mean it's just a other reason the hat should be at the bottom is all I'm saying :)
FlipMode

Postby FlipMode » September 8th, 2012, 9:53 am

Y U NO LET ME POST STUFF IN THE CHAT ANYMORE?!
Edit - Other people (WS) said they have the same problem lol
FlipMode

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements