A Message to the Members of MLK

Re: A Message to the Members of MLK

Postby FlipMode » September 5th, 2012, 8:58 pm

[quote="Khanu"]^Noah told me to say he wasn't forced. He made his own mistakes (lots of them)and admitted to them. And we arent talking about the arani incident...are we? also, is that a threat against Noah? @-@[/quote]

He's right tbh he did admit to his mistakes just like Kk did and tbh if I can forgive KK then I can forgive Noah as well.
The way I see it; when someone messes up on here I just go "Oh wow that's pretty messed up" and then forget it, it's only MLK after all.

However it's different here because Noah has actually threatened people I consider to be friends, and that just doesn't sit well with people at all.
If I was still on the staff I'd probably had warned you there for passing on messages from banned members btw; but that's another point. The main one is that, anyone who wanted to forgive him has already done so, those that haven't probably never will... So again I think this thread needs a lock so we can once again forget about him and move on.

Edit - btw I went to college yesterday, turns out I'm actually back in lessons next Monday so I'm still going to be around for a few days ^^
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: A Message to the Members of MLK

Postby Regulus » September 5th, 2012, 9:02 pm

In the short amount of time that I've been away since this morning, this thread has turned into a drama-infested verbal deathmatch. It's no place for a young prince, by any means.

Khanu allowed Noah access to his account, and this is what happens. Yes, the posts from Khanu are indeed from Noah. Though I should probably delete these posts, I am not going to; let this be proof of why Noah is banned.

Unfortunately, there is no other option but to ban Khanu's account. Let this be a lesson to us all; though it may seem innocent to let a friend access your account, it can have terrible consequences.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Previous

Return to News & Announcements