Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Postby Moka » November 19th, 2008, 10:54 pm

Thanks to a suggestion from Simba, MLKF will be participating in a Secret Santa game from now until Christmas.

How does it work?
From now until November 30th is the sign up time period. To sign up, simply reply to this topic saying "I'm in!" or something like that. On December 1st I will PM participants and reveal the person that they will be making their gift for. You have then until Christmas Day (December 25th) to complete your gift. We're a small community, so you should know the person you're giving it to. Try to make it something that he or she would like! On Christmas Day, I will make a topic with my gift in it and the Secret Santas will reveal themselves and their gifts by replying to that topic. Then we say our Merry Christmases and Thank Yous and wait another year to do this again ^^

What gifts should we make?
Anything that doesn't require money. You must also make it yourself, so appropriate gifts would be like avatars, signatures, fan art, poems, stories, wallpapers, etc. Please don't use someone else's material in your gift. It should be unique and special.

How do I make graphics?
There is a wonderful free graphics program out there called GIMP. To download it visit their website: http://www.gimp.org/. I, personally, have Photoshop and have never used GIMP so I probably won't be able to help with how to use it. You can read the GIMP Documentation as well as search for GIMP communities. I'm sure there are some out there. Again, poems, stories and other literature are perfectly acceptable.

I'm not gonna be able to get on MLKF on Dec. 25th!
If thats the case be sure to finish up your gift early and send it to me via PM or email (moka@mylionking.com). On Christmas Day I will give your work to whoever you made it for and tell them that you were their Secret Santa.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Secret Santa

Postby NightmareMoon » November 20th, 2008, 1:02 am

I'll join
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Zeke » November 20th, 2008, 1:53 am

Im in
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby Panda-chan » November 20th, 2008, 9:00 pm

Me too. Cool idea.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Jenny » November 21st, 2008, 2:59 am

Count me in :D
Image<By NM
Jenny

Life's not fair is it?

Pride Points: 0

Postby Zeke » November 28th, 2008, 7:34 am

When are we going to get started on this Moka? Black Friday is tomorrow. Great sales.
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby Moka » November 29th, 2008, 2:14 pm

Sign up is open until tomorrow at midnight. Then on December 1st I'll PM everyone with the person they're supposed to make the gift to :)
Moka

Postby Zeke » November 29th, 2008, 7:04 pm

Cool
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby Moka » November 30th, 2008, 7:43 pm

Just a reminder: Today is the last day you can sign up! We have 5 people currently signed up.
Moka

Postby Zeke » November 30th, 2008, 8:15 pm

Is this going to be one of those "Secret" santas where everybody knows who the other person has?
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Next

Return to News & Announcements