MLK Community Podcast

Re: MLK Community Podcast

Postby Tora » August 7th, 2012, 9:42 pm

It starts in 1 hour and 18 minutes. ;)
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby FlipMode » August 7th, 2012, 9:44 pm

[quote="DGFone"]I may have been wrong, but: I DON'T CARE WHAT TIME ZONE YOU'RE IN. IT STARTS IN:

1 hour, 20 minutes.

You do the math wherever you are.[/quote]

No need to be a tool, it would have been nice to know what time this was on beforehand is all...
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby DGFone » August 7th, 2012, 9:46 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]

No need to be a tool, it would have been nice to know what time this was on beforehand is all...[/quote]

You have your 1 hour, 15 minute warning then. 8-)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Jiirani » August 7th, 2012, 9:51 pm

This is going to be soooo exciting

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby FlipMode » August 7th, 2012, 9:56 pm

[quote="DGFone"][quote="FlipMode"]

No need to be a tool, it would have been nice to know what time this was on beforehand is all...[/quote]

You have your 1 hour, 15 minute warning then. 8-)[/quote]

Lol you know what I meant, quit trolling.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Woeler » August 7th, 2012, 10:00 pm

[quote="FlipMode"][quote="DGFone"]I may have been wrong, but: I DON'T CARE WHAT TIME ZONE YOU'RE IN. IT STARTS IN:

1 hour, 20 minutes.

You do the math wherever you are.[/quote]

Oh americans, they hate the GMT system because it's the original

trololo
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby Tekir » August 7th, 2012, 10:14 pm

^ Lol

Well, it starts in 45 minutes now. x)
^Amazing sig by SCHD or La'Vie. Thanks a lot! =D
Ask me stuff! | Fanart | OT art
Tekir
That guy with a hat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

You're despicable

Nickname(s): Tek, Tigerhat
Pride Points: 27

Postby DGFone » August 7th, 2012, 11:03 pm

It has started! Everyone to the chatroom now!
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » August 8th, 2012, 10:41 am

how bout another?
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby DGFone » August 9th, 2012, 12:29 am

Because I am running on Linux, the software that Regulus used will not work on my computer. I am however trying out an open source application I found that if anything, is better than what was used before.

But as far as software goes - better = harder to use. (I often like to compare Minecraft and Blender. One is a game, the other isn't.) If I will be able to get it working, I would like to try having another podcast either on Friday or this weekend. No promises yet, because I don't know yet how to use the software. :lol:
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements