Forum Update

Forum Update

Postby Moka » November 17th, 2008, 8:31 am

Well I tried to do it late at night but most of you guys were up anyway ^^

We are now updated to the latest version of our forum software, which is phpBB 3.03. I'd like to thank the phpBB creators for all their hard work and effort in continuing the updates to the software! I had a little bit of trouble with the Quick Reply MOD, but everything is working now!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Forum Update

Postby Zeke » November 22nd, 2008, 10:38 pm

I like the links to your site that you put on the bottom of the forums. It helps a lot when I need a reference.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Moka » November 22nd, 2008, 11:30 pm

Thanks, Zeke. :hey2:

I took out the affiliate thing at the bottom of the forum index as well. I think it looked ugly and it was pretty old, too.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Zeke » November 23rd, 2008, 8:15 am

Yeah, I didnt really pay any attention to it :ehh2:. But I think you did a great job at merging the main site to the forums and the other way around.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Return to News & Announcements