Some new Green around

Re: Some new Green around

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 26th, 2012, 4:28 pm

Congrats Regulus! You'll be a great mod, when I saw this thread you were one of the people who first sprung to mind! ^_^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Vish » June 26th, 2012, 4:47 pm

Lol congrats on mod position. xD
Pretty good place to be right about now....
Completely insane!
Vish
Love In An Elevator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Lovin' It Up Till I Hit The Ground.

Nickname(s): Vish
Pride Points: 11

Postby Panda-chan » June 26th, 2012, 5:07 pm

Lulz guys... I thought you'd learn not to make a same mistake twice and promote another newbie.

D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Tora » June 26th, 2012, 5:11 pm

[quote="Amanda"]Lulz guys... I thought you'd learn not to make a same mistake twice and promote another newbie.

Image[/quote]
He has been here almost a year. How do you know it is a mistake? Just because one newer member does injustice doesn't mean that someone else will.
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Regulus » June 26th, 2012, 5:48 pm

Of course you're going to say that, Amanda, you've been here for more than four years. :P
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby SkyGirl » June 26th, 2012, 8:23 pm

Congratulations Regulus!
Thanks for the siggy Regulus!
SkyGirl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby FloraTheDarkFaerie » June 27th, 2012, 3:02 pm

Congrats :D Im sure you'll do great!
[b]“I know what it's like to be cast out, to not be believed in. To long for a family.
All those years in the shadows I thought, no one knows what this feels like!
But now I see I was wrong. You don’t have to be alone Jack, I believe in you.”
-
FloraTheDarkFaerie
Not online much anymore.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

life drama and generally being busy.

Nickname(s): FDF, FloraLioness, KiaraKovu (K&K, Flora, Fae)
Pride Points: 33

Postby FlipMode » June 27th, 2012, 3:36 pm

[quote="Tora"][quote="Amanda"]Lulz guys... I thought you'd learn not to make a same mistake twice and promote another newbie.

Image[/quote]
He has been here almost a year. How do you know it is a mistake? Just because one newer member does injustice doesn't mean that someone else will.[/quote]

I shall not lie; what Amanda posted was my initial reaction too. But then I thought about it a bit and... I was on the staff within just less than a year and people seem to think I did a pretty good job at it (I realise it was like a year ago but thanks again for that you guys).

And unlike Noah, Regulus hasn't done anything wrong prior to being a made a mod; ultimately I think it is less "don't promote new members" and more "use common sense when promoting members." I unbanned WS after a week of what was supposed to be a permanent ban and handed my mod place onto him when I left it to go to college and from that he did a great job. He also made a really good friend in Blake which may not have happened if I didn't do that so good decision all around if you ask me. Again; uncommon sense prevails, if you think about it instead of just promoting someone who is nice to you, then it's fine and I think regulus was a sensible decision.

TL;DR: just because you don't know someone well, doesn't mean other people don't and if this guy is as level headed, repectful and awesome as people are suggesting then he will do great I'm sure. So congrats to Regulus :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Simbaholikov » June 27th, 2012, 4:27 pm

[quote="Amanda"]Lulz guys... I thought you'd learn not to make a same mistake twice and promote another newbie.

Image[/quote]

My reaction too.

However, I've never seen you do anything wrong, Regulus.
So we'll see whut happens..
Simbaholikov

Postby Carl » June 27th, 2012, 8:11 pm

Congrats, Regulus! :testify:
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements