New changes that are going to happen

Re: New changes that are going to happen

Postby WildSimba » February 9th, 2012, 11:40 pm

[quote="SillydogTheGreat"]Augh can we just delete the Line by Line threads because they seem redundant and pointless.

And deleting locked topics would be nice because all they're doing is clogging up board space.[/quote]

BUT HOW CAN WE EVER LIVE WITHOUT RECITING THE SCRIPTS FOR TLK OVER AND OVER AGAIN? D: lol
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby DGFone » February 9th, 2012, 11:42 pm

[quote="WildSimba"]

BUT HOW CAN WE EVER LIVE WITHOUT RECITING THE SCRIPTS FOR TLK OVER AND OVER AGAIN? D: lol[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. They might seem useless, but I'd hate to see them go.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby MalibuTrashDog » February 9th, 2012, 11:43 pm

[quote="WildSimba"][quote="SillydogTheGreat"]Augh can we just delete the Line by Line threads because they seem redundant and pointless.

And deleting locked topics would be nice because all they're doing is clogging up board space.[/quote]

BUT HOW CAN WE EVER LIVE WITHOUT RECITING THE SCRIPTS FOR TLK OVER AND OVER AGAIN? D: lol[/quote]

TRUST ME YOU'LL LIVE.

Omg I witnessed the end to the SP Line by Line thread. Once they were done reciting THEY JUST STARTED IT OVER. ;A;
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby WildSimba » February 9th, 2012, 11:44 pm

[quote="SillydogTheGreat"][quote="WildSimba"][quote="SillydogTheGreat"]Augh can we just delete the Line by Line threads because they seem redundant and pointless.

TRUST ME YOU'LL LIVE.

Omg I witnessed the end to the SP Line by Line thread. Once they were done reciting THEY JUST STARTED IT OVER. ;A;[/quote]

> implying that hasn't already happened a few hundred times. :V
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby MalibuTrashDog » February 9th, 2012, 11:48 pm

But why :l
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Postby FlipMode » February 9th, 2012, 11:50 pm

Because it is the title of the thread?
Just a thought lol
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby DGFone » February 9th, 2012, 11:53 pm

Because what happens when you watch a movie and it ends? You rewind it back to the beginning.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby MalibuTrashDog » February 9th, 2012, 11:55 pm

It's a waste of board space.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Postby Woeler » February 9th, 2012, 11:56 pm

As far as i remember the tlk sections are not "the den", so why are we worrying that they might get deleted? The den is being cleaned, not the other parts.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby MalibuTrashDog » February 10th, 2012, 12:01 am

The how can I get rid of it from showing up in my feed. I'm not subscribed or bookmarked to those topics yet it still spams up my control panel.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements