King Kivuli is Red!

King Kivuli is Red!

Postby Moka » February 4th, 2012, 7:58 am

I'm sure some of you may have noticed the big lion's change of color! Due to me spending too much time at work and starting a business while being a full time student coupled with a general increase of activity on MLK, King Kivuli is being promoted to full admin! He will now have quite a bit more responsibility as far as how MLK runs. I know things will start running smoother and faster having an active and dedicated individual like KK as admin.

Please join me in congratulating KK! :D
Good luck, buddy!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: King Kivuli is Red!

Postby DGFone » February 4th, 2012, 8:10 am

Well done, KK! You deserve it! :)

Don't get overwhelmed by the work! 8-)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby KingKivuli » February 4th, 2012, 8:16 am

Thanks Moka. When I joined up over 3 years ago I never imagined staying here..... never mind being a mod. I've had my fair share of run ins and memories both ones I am proud of and others I'm not. Either way non of this would be possible without the continued support of the members and especially of the staff both past and present.

Zeke, Nala'sMate, Kiara'smate, Mike, AC, Ivan, SDC, Kops, Snowy, WS, and all the others I fear I have missed, thank you for working alongside me it has been an honour hopefully one day we can work together again, I hope so. To all of you as well I must thank. This community would not exist without any of you. I only hope I prove myself worthy of this honour I have been granted, I know I will at least try my hardest

Finally once again I would like us all to give thanks to Moka. Who's hard work to build and maintain such a community goes un noticed so often. With out him we wouldn't be here and I wouldn't be standing at his side as an equal. You have been a close friend all these years lets keep that friendship going, and I hope to keep many more with all of you guys :)

MLK FOREVER :D
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Ultra Fox » February 4th, 2012, 8:29 am

KK = Image
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Arani » February 4th, 2012, 8:47 am

Congrats KK! You deserve it, that's for sure! :)
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby MalibuTrashDog » February 4th, 2012, 9:01 am

Brb I'm going to go drown myself in copious amounts of alcohol.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby FlipMode » February 4th, 2012, 10:26 am

FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Simbadacub » February 4th, 2012, 10:33 am

Congrats KK! I'm sure you'll do a great job around the forums. :)
Simbadacub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby WildSimba » February 4th, 2012, 10:59 am

[quote="KingKivuli"]Thanks Moka. When I joined up over 3 years ago I never imagined staying here..... never mind being a mod. I've had my fair share of run ins and memories both ones I am proud of and others I'm not. Either way non of this would be possible without the continued support of the members and especially of the staff both past and present.

Zeke, Nala'sMate, Kiara'smate, Mike, AC, Ivan, SDC, Kops, Snowy, WS, and all the others I fear I have missed, thank you for working alongside me it has been an honour hopefully one day we can work together again, I hope so. To all of you as well I must thank. This community would not exist without any of you. I only hope I prove myself worthy of this honour I have been granted, I know I will at least try my hardest

Finally once again I would like us all to give thanks to Moka. Who's hard work to build and maintain such a community goes un noticed so often. With out him we wouldn't be here and I wouldn't be standing at his side as an equal. You have been a close friend all these years lets keep that friendship going, and I hope to keep many more with all of you guys :)

MLK FOREVER :D[/quote]

Technically we are still working along side each other, lol. Anyways, good job KK, you definitely deserve this position, and I hope you do great.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Woeler » February 4th, 2012, 11:06 am

You 100% deserved it. I'm sure you'll do great. Good job!
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Next

Return to News & Announcements