Groups!

Re: Groups!

Postby Woeler » January 15th, 2012, 10:27 pm

^ btw the gaming forum will only be closed until Flip and I finish all the preparations. After that everybody will be able to see it.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby DGFone » January 15th, 2012, 10:42 pm

[quote="Woeler1"]^ btw the gaming forum will only be closed until Flip and I finish all the preparations. After that everybody will be able to see it.[/quote]

That I agree with much more. I used to be on a forum where you can see everything except for the mod sections, but can only post in the general sections and if you got accepted into the specific ones to avoid trolling.

I still think it's worse than how MLK is going on right now, but as long as everyone can still see what everything is like, then that is much better by definition.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Moka » January 16th, 2012, 12:20 am

So you think instead of hiding the forums we should show them to the public, but only allow members of the group to post in them? That'll solve all the problems you see? o__O
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Azdgari » January 16th, 2012, 6:10 am

[quote="Regulus"]This is getting ridiculous. At first, everyone liked the idea, and now, we're all just looking for reasons not to do it. What's next, are we going to postpone the launch of the space shuttle because the astronauts have bad breath?[/quote]
How dare we actually think about anything!

I mean it's whatever. I don't really see much broke so I don't see much to fix, but if people are into it, why not? Could be cool, and if it's not, then change it back. It's a forum, not irreversible heart surgery. Like Noahcs said. Somebody give him a member of the month award or something... ;3
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby BlueCheetahSpotz » March 25th, 2012, 12:40 pm

I think it's a good idea! It sounds fun!
ImageImage
BlueCheetahSpotz

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): BCS
Pride Points: 1

Postby Tabby » March 26th, 2012, 10:44 pm

What happened with this, btw?

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Noah » March 26th, 2012, 10:53 pm

^I think Moka is ironing out the technical details atm.
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Previous

Return to News & Announcements