Groups!

Re: Groups!

Postby DGFone » January 13th, 2012, 4:20 am

And what about a troll group? :evil:
JK.

But what I think will also be a good idea is to leave the option to create new groups open. You never know what kind of group we might miss, or someone might come up with a new group after the new ones will be established. I am thinking of this because there is one at the tip of my tongue that I can't think of right now and isn't mentioned as far as I can tell.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Panda-chan » January 13th, 2012, 4:59 am

[quote="DGFone"]And what about a troll group? :evil:
JK.[/quote]
PONY GROUP Image

I dunno what to think about this idea, really. I just don't like the idea of a single member having complete control over whoever joins their group.... I mean, I'm a fan artist, but if the group leader has some sort of vendetta against me, won't that affect their decision to let me join?
I'm also confused about the application process. And the criteria for becoming a group leader. I think a lot of things will need to be ironed out before this becomes official. And even then I'm predicting mass amounts of butthurt and bawwing by members who get passed up as group leaders. ;)
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Libre » January 13th, 2012, 4:29 pm

[quote="Moka"][quote="Libre"]And I'll also start working on the wiki again like I did last summer so I can stay in the group.[/quote]

No exceptions! :P I'm even kicking myself out of all the groups, lol. You'll have to apply for membership.[/quote]

Lol, I actually meant that I'd try to get right in after you kicked everyone out :D
Libre
colourful

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 17

Postby Wrightfan » January 13th, 2012, 5:08 pm

Great idea. I haven't earned my pink in a long time anyway :( Just never had the time to update the wiki.
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby SophieCub » January 13th, 2012, 6:19 pm

I kinda like the sound of it... I guess.. :innocent:
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby KopsTheTerminator » January 13th, 2012, 6:28 pm

I'm still skeptical of this idea. I like the revamp of the member groups, but I'm afraid that members will simply nominate someone just because they're their friend, when being a leader of an entire group does take a certain amount of responsibility. What if a wrong leader is picked? Imagine the drama we'd get from that.

Aside from that, I don't think we should remove the AMV makers group, but, as someone suggested, rename it to video makers group, or something.

[quote="WildSimba"][quote="Moka"][quote="Libre"]And I'll also start working on the wiki again like I did last summer so I can stay in the group.[/quote]

No exceptions! :P I'm even kicking myself out of all the groups, lol. You'll have to apply for membership. With the wiki group, it will probably be you have to show that you're an active wiki contributor to be in the group.[/quote]

What about the Moderators group? Image[/quote]

WHAT ABOUT THE ADMINS GROUP.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » January 13th, 2012, 6:32 pm

LoL and then we can elect a leader for the new admin group... Now that would be interesting lol!
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » January 13th, 2012, 6:39 pm

I think this is a wonderful idea! :D
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby KopsTheTerminator » January 13th, 2012, 6:46 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]LoL and then we can elect a leader for the new admin group... Now that would be interesting lol![/quote]

Problem is, how are we gonna promote them when they get elected?

ANARCHY!
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Noah » January 13th, 2012, 7:14 pm

^Simple. Moka becomes a super-admin and then he makes us all regular admins :P

[quote="Moka"]Okay guys, first of all this idea originated from FlipMode's prides idea.[/quote]
Can we call them Prides like Flip suggested? Groups just doesn't sound very TLK-ish.
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements