Update to Rules

Re: Update to Rules

Postby Woeler » January 6th, 2012, 1:10 am

[quote="FlipMode"]Kopa debates say hi.[/quote]
Hi...
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby Noah » January 6th, 2012, 1:11 am

[quote="FlipMode"]Kopa debates say hi.[/quote]
Do you know what I would give to participate in an actual Kopa debate (neé any TLK debate) on this forum? :(
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 6th, 2012, 1:16 am

True, the Kopa debate was a place where a member got hated a lot because he/she was trying to prove Kopa never existed, lol.

Anyway, this is nice rule now.
At least I hope there wont be anymore hating because it just causes a drama here
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby FlipMode » January 6th, 2012, 1:19 am

If you were around back then, you would definitely not be saying that. They were not debates so much as full on written assaults over fictitious character.
The point is, people were banned for that! So its not really surprising that we can not debate religion, homosexuality or anything else successfully if I am being honest.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Noah » January 6th, 2012, 1:21 am

^Maybe I am glad I missed that one. :innocent: lol. I thought you meant some sort of "Is Kopa Canon" debate. But I still wish a bunch of people actually had discussions about things related to The Lion King. I guess it's true; no one does that anymore. Anybody got a time machine? :sosorry:
Siggy by Me

Noah

Only the lonely can play

Postby Woeler » January 6th, 2012, 1:28 am

[quote="Noahcs"]^Maybe I am glad I missed that one. :innocent: lol. I thought you meant some sort of "Is Kopa Canon" debate. But I still wish a bunch of people actually had discussions about things related to The Lion King. I guess it's true; no one does that anymore. Anybody got a time machine? :sosorry:[/quote]

I am your far uncle, prince of nigeria and I have a time machine. You only have to give me 1000 dollars and I will give it to you. I will also make you my heir.

This is by far not a spam or a scam
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Pride Points: 120

Postby Moka » January 6th, 2012, 1:30 am

People are still free to debate whether Kopa "exists" or not..

The universal rules apply to such topics, still.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Noah » January 6th, 2012, 1:35 am

I found the topic page you are referring to. That is NOT what I would call a discussion, that is would I would call a mental hospital finally getting computers for its patients. And I know that you are still allowed to debate on Kopa stuff (or any TLK stuff) but no one seems to want to.
Siggy by Me

Noah

Only the lonely can play

Postby DGFone » January 6th, 2012, 1:40 am

Yeah, I remember that the Kopa topic got really inflamed at several points.
But I have to agree with Moka. There's a reason I stopped visiting the Smarty Pants subtopic. People stopped posting useful posts and started hating on each other.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 6th, 2012, 2:28 am

OH jeez :headache: the Kopa crap... I think of that as one of MLK's less memorable discussions/s***storms.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements