New Banning Policy

Re: New Banning Policy

Postby TheIvanMuse » November 8th, 2011, 12:18 am

I suggest you two stop trolling while we figure out what we'll further do with the rules. Unless you have something constructive to suggest regarding the rules, then you're welcome to contribute.

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby MalibuTrashDog » November 8th, 2011, 12:21 am

[quote="TheIvanMuse"]I suggest you two stop trolling while we figure out what we'll further do with the rules. Unless you have something constructive to suggest regarding the rules, then you're welcome to contribute.[/quote]

I don't see how this is trolling. Maybe we honestly think you should put a turtle onto the staff. Turtles are a lot nicer than big tyrannical black lions.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby WildSimba » November 8th, 2011, 12:25 am

[quote="SillydogTheGreat"][quote="TheIvanMuse"]I suggest you two stop trolling while we figure out what we'll further do with the rules. Unless you have something constructive to suggest regarding the rules, then you're welcome to contribute.[/quote]

I don't see how this is trolling. Maybe we honestly think you should put a turtle onto the staff. Turtles are a lot nicer than big tyrannical black lions.[/quote]

>implying all the staff are tyrannical. ok1

But yeah, I kinda agree. Spamming on this topic really isn't going to help the cause, at all. lol
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby MalibuTrashDog » November 8th, 2011, 12:29 am

[quote="WildSimba"][quote="SillydogTheGreat"][quote="TheIvanMuse"]I suggest you two stop trolling while we figure out what we'll further do with the rules. Unless you have something constructive to suggest regarding the rules, then you're welcome to contribute.[/quote]

I don't see how this is trolling. Maybe we honestly think you should put a turtle onto the staff. Turtles are a lot nicer than big tyrannical black lions.[/quote]

>implying all the staff are tyrannical. ok1

But yeah, I kinda agree. Spamming on this topic really isn't going to help the cause, at all. lol[/quote]

No not all the staff. Just talking about one tyrannical black lion who started this topic.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Katelyn23 » November 8th, 2011, 12:42 am

Okay, first of all, why is everyone attacking KK right now, saying he is trying to rule the forum himself? He obviously discussed these new rules with Moka, or else they wouldn't have been set. Anyway, I agree, yes these rules are harsh, but if it is what needs to be done to keep the forum in order then so be it. Like JDH said, if someone does wrong, they should be punished. Don't want to start a fight or anything, I was just wondering why everyone is blaming everything on KK himself, when it wasn't just him making the decision.
Last edited by Katelyn23 on November 8th, 2011, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 8th, 2011, 12:43 am

Ehm, please stop this. You have no right to call anyone names, even if you're right. (Not taking a side, just saying. I'm neutral on this.) Or post spam, for that matter. I don't remember this topic being about turtles. =P
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby WildSimba » November 8th, 2011, 12:45 am

Alright, I'm gonna go ahead and lock this and say what has been said before.

This is being reviewed currently. Stop panicking everyone, we got this.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby TheIvanMuse » November 8th, 2011, 12:47 am

You're right Kate, but the rules are being discussed right now and the harshness of them will definitely be taken down a notch. Updates will be posted soon. ^^

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Postby TheIvanMuse » November 10th, 2011, 7:12 am

The rules are updated now, here is the newest version, which looks a lot better:
-1st warning - no ban
-2nd warning - one week ban
-3rd warning - one month ban
-4th warning - permanent ban

A warning expires in a matter of 90 days. These warnings above do NOT apply to PM warnings,but to the official warnings. There will be no rule about letting people back, because letting banned people back is not something that should ever be considered a rule, but rather an exception from a regular situation.

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Postby SnowyCheetah » November 10th, 2011, 7:25 am

Sounds good to me!

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements