New Banning Policy

Re: New Banning Policy

Postby Katelyn23 » November 13th, 2011, 12:40 am

Now the new banning rules are much more reasonable and fair. ^^ Good work guys.

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Pocahontas » November 15th, 2011, 1:28 am

I agree with what your saying about the troll "Taka" but 6 months does seem a bit harsh. I know your trying to prevent attacks and all, but i'm sure you would know if the person was a troll or not. Not trying to offend or anything! ^^"
Pocahontas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Average Nerd

Pride Points: 7

Postby SophieCub » November 15th, 2011, 6:08 pm

I think it's a bit harsh but oh well, I will try and behave.. :innocent:
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby LionKingLuv1 » November 15th, 2011, 6:15 pm

It's fairly fair (xD) And it will keep trouble-makers away :)
LionKingLuv1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby AlexusLioness » November 20th, 2011, 8:07 am

H rm

am kinda glad I haven't been uploading my art work here on the site then. Seems to me this site has gotten worse. =/

Am starting to think that http://fanart.lionking.org is better. But my troll is there to so yeah. Think I'll keep my stuff on photo bucket since you can at least set that to private. Feel free to close this Account of mine cause I won't be using it no more.

Also think I will stick to the furry art sites to like SoFurry for example. FA or also called FurAffinity and the other furry art site called Furocity.
AlexusLioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Moka » November 20th, 2011, 8:36 am

Well that was rude.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Eli_Ayase » November 20th, 2011, 2:56 pm

Well, I don't mind this at all, because I'm not that much around as always and am trying to keep out of trouble now, I don't count it harsh. People HAVE to behave if they want to be on this wonderful site and not want to get kicked out, so I say that this is a nice thing to do. So, in that case, this IS fair.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby SnowyCheetah » November 21st, 2011, 5:49 am

[quote="AlexusLioness"]H rm

am kinda glad I haven't been uploading my art work here on the site then. Seems to me this site has gotten worse. =/

Am starting to think that http://fanart.lionking.org is better. But my troll is there to so yeah. Think I'll keep my stuff on photo bucket since you can at least set that to private. Feel free to close this Account of mine cause I won't be using it no more.

Also think I will stick to the furry art sites to like SoFurry for example. FA or also called FurAffinity and the other furry art site called Furocity.[/quote]

What I mean to say is that I disagree with this poster.

[quote="Moka"]Well that was rude.[/quote]

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Panda-chan » November 21st, 2011, 6:14 am

[quote="StormySeethe"][quote="AlexusLioness"]H rm

Also think I will stick to the furry art sites to like SoFurry for example. FA or also called FurAffinity and the other furry art site called Furocity.[/quote]

Image[/quote]
THIS post is why we can't have nice things. You're not even trying to hide the fact that you're kissing up to the admin. It's painfully obvious and very low, imho. =/
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby SnowyCheetah » November 21st, 2011, 6:17 am

[quote="Amanda"][quote="StormySeethe"][quote="AlexusLioness"]H rm

Image[/quote]
THIS post is why we can't have nice things. You're not even trying to hide the fact that you're kissing up to the admin. It's painfully obvious and very low, imho. =/[/quote]

Nope, I just agree with him lol

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements