TLK 15th Anniversary Party!

Re: TLK 15th Anniversary Party!

Postby Buffy » June 6th, 2009, 9:16 am

How exciting!
I will attend if I can.

But not sure, since my grandma and uncle are in Norway at that time... But I will try and make a stop by ;)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby SimbasMate » June 6th, 2009, 7:10 pm

YAY! TLK's 15th B-day!!!!! :D
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Simba98 » June 7th, 2009, 1:20 am

I will definately attend! ;)
Image^By VampireSimba009^
Simba98

Believe. You won't regret it.

Pride Points: 0

Postby DarkLiger » June 7th, 2009, 4:27 am

I can not wait for the 15th anniversary. :D It's the day before my birthday. Two continuous days of fun :)
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Pride Points: 0

Postby ScaЯ » June 7th, 2009, 3:42 pm

This is so cool! And, like TeenSimba, I am in the process of making a movie myself.
It is halfway done, but it will be ready on the 24th!
"Doing something shouldn't be as easy as just telling your butler or caddy to do it, you gotta earn it."~Dan, Dan Vs.
ScaЯ
ScarKrueger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

-JERK-

Nickname(s): ScarKrueger
Pride Points: 1

Postby Annie » June 7th, 2009, 8:38 pm

I won't be able to make it :( huff...I'm on holiday! I might try and find an internet cafe though XD
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby Mike » June 7th, 2009, 9:33 pm

*is pumped ^.^*
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Katelyn23 » June 10th, 2009, 9:08 pm

I'm so excited for the 24th, one because of COURSE TLK turns 15, and that's the first day of Summer break for me so I get to have a HUGE party that day. I can definitely be available on that day! 8-)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby KittyKraz13 » June 12th, 2009, 7:06 pm

I'll sooo be here <3 :D
ImageImage
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
((siggys and avatar (c) KittyKraz13))
KittyKraz13

I ♥ Kovu

Pride Points: 1

Postby CheetahCat » June 13th, 2009, 12:42 pm

I'm really looking forward of seeing everyone at the MLK Party! It should definitely go by well! ;)

As promise, I made the TLK Trailer and it's a bit earlier. However, I want you all to check it out for yourselves and see what you think of it. :) It starts out pretty weird since I was experimenting with some sounds that I archived over the months. I have two small instrumental music in there too, to try and fit the mood. :)
Also, this trailer is specially made for MLK as promised too! I forgot to include the link and such in the video itself but I posted the link to this forum in the video description, so I'm hoping more members will join in the fun.

I'm looking forward of being around with you all when the party comes! I know it's gonna be fantastic! :)

Honestly, it doesn't top KM's but I hope you all enjoy it regardless. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements