The Member Dens

Re: The Member Dens

Postby KiarasMate » July 22nd, 2011, 8:39 pm

Yeah, so it would seem. Anyways, I'm done with this thread since our opinions don't matter. I'll just sit back and keep my mouth shut, like the Staff wants all of us to do, since they know best after all, and that's what equality is all about...
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » July 23rd, 2011, 1:00 am

Lol, nice KM XD

I respect Moka's decision but I do highly disagree with it. We should have gotten to vote, but it's to late now. The members who had dens know they're great but still, they should get to keep their reward. Like I said before, it's like giving a kid a puppy for doing all his/her chores, then you're taking the puppy away because the neighbor kid wanted one but didn't do his/her chores.

*says goodbye to my last goal on this forum*
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby FlipMode » July 23rd, 2011, 1:08 am

[quote="QueenSummer"]Lol, nice KM XD

I respect Moka's decision but I do highly disagree with it. We should have gotten to vote, but it's to late now. The members who had dens know they're great but still, they should get to keep their reward. Like I said before, it's like giving a kid a puppy for doing all his/her chores, then you're taking the puppy away because the neighbor kid wanted one but didn't do his/her chores.
[/quote]

LoLWut?
It is nothing like that. Your analogy is wrong, the dens are not being taken away, they are being moved.

Here is the point, I think a lot of people are missing.
The member den I earned, is going to be moved into The Den, right.
And once it is there, I will still have it, and still earned it, and people will be able to start their own threads that are usually out in member dens there too. So really it is great.
And saying "Oh but we earned it." it is like winning a lifetime supply of something, and then making your friends buy their own when they ask you for one. Why not share these things with the rest of the forum?
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Azdgari » July 23rd, 2011, 2:07 am

[quote="KiarasMate"]Anyways, I'm done with this thread since our opinions don't matter. I'll just sit back and keep my mouth shut, like the Staff wants all of us to do, since they know best after all, and that's what equality is all about...[/quote]
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Pride Points: 114

Postby Ultra Fox » July 23rd, 2011, 2:14 am

[quote="Azdgari"]
Image[/quote]
No... but...
JK
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Moka » July 23rd, 2011, 2:27 am

Lol, if I didn't think the ponies were a passing fad, I'd totally make a subforum for them!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Ultra Fox » July 23rd, 2011, 2:33 am

[quote="Moka"]Lol, if I didn't think the ponies were a passing fad, I'd totally make a subforum for them![/quote]
FiM is a great show.

Even if the fad goes away, I'd still enjoy it. :P

But it's not going anytime soon... Equestria Daily already has 20 Million page views and it's only been around a few months.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » July 23rd, 2011, 5:38 pm

@Flip: Lol, the analogy may be wrong but it was creative :P
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Previous

Return to News & Announcements