Balto Network Forums Released!

Balto Network Forums Released!

Postby Moka » October 18th, 2008, 10:32 pm

Hi everyone! If you haven't noticed yet then you must be blind, the forum layout has changed. That is because I have made another section of the forum dedicated to my new site that will be coming very soon now. If you're a Lion King fan and haven't seen Balto yet, then go rent it! I assure you that you'll like it! So visit the forums, check out the new layout and get used to the feel of it. No posts were lost, but I had to move some so go check it out!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Balto Network Forums Released!

Postby Zeke » October 18th, 2008, 11:49 pm

Oooo. Balto was another one of my favorites as a kid. I may have even watched it more than TLK, but we actually had the movie.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Moka » October 18th, 2008, 11:52 pm

Excellent! Help me fill the Balto forums with topics :P
Moka

Postby Zeke » October 19th, 2008, 12:12 am

Ill have to watch it again, I haven't seen it in years
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby Moka » October 19th, 2008, 12:41 am

I just watched it like 2 months ago and I realized it was an amazing film. The sequels aren't much of anything, but the original is an amazing film.
Moka

Postby Zeke » October 19th, 2008, 12:42 am

Well, thats how MOST sequals are(excluding TLK2)
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby Moka » October 19th, 2008, 12:44 am

Especially when the sequel is done by other people :headache:
Moka

Postby Zeke » October 19th, 2008, 12:49 am

It was??? :o
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby Moka » October 19th, 2008, 12:58 am

I think so. Amblimation didn't help to make it, and so the guys from Land Before Time took over :ew:
Moka

Postby Zeke » October 19th, 2008, 1:13 am

Now that's a series that has WAY too many sequals. Its kind of like the Final Fantasy of movies
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Next

Return to News & Announcements