A word to all

Re: A word to all

Postby DGFone » July 7th, 2011, 2:12 am

So I guess that you can't consider yourself to be lucky anymore, can you?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Daenerys » July 7th, 2011, 2:13 am

Yes, I think this member has been banned, I'm just glad I didn't receive one of those PMs. ._.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby CastielWinchester » July 7th, 2011, 2:17 am

Yeah I guess not. :/
CastielWinchester
Your Lord and God.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I do not understand that reference.

Nickname(s): Cas
Pride Points: 3

Postby Ultra Fox » July 7th, 2011, 2:23 am

[quote="DragonStar"]Yes, I think this member has been banned, I'm just glad I didn't receive one of those PMs. ._.[/quote]
I'm glad I didn't receive one of those PMs as well. o_0

I'm surprised I didn't actually since I called him out for being an imbecile multiple times.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby WildSimba » July 7th, 2011, 2:28 am

[quote="Kopalover"]I have a weak stomach, and I got crude things in my inbox. I refuse to go back in there, I'll probably click it by accident and have to go through pain again... =.= Who in their right mind would do that? D: Simbalover, I know.[/quote]

Uhmm, delete the messages if you don't want to see them.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » July 7th, 2011, 2:54 am

I reported mine then deleted it. Why would a new member just go on a trolling spree like that? :?
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Pixie » July 7th, 2011, 2:57 am

THE HORROR
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » July 7th, 2011, 3:09 am

Lol, truth. I nearly vommited when I saw the image in my PM *shudders*
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Moka » July 7th, 2011, 3:18 am

Hi guys, I'm posting this from my phone XD I'm on vacation which is why I haven't been on much. I'm sorry this had to happen while I was gone. The attacks seemed to be carried out by a few previously banned members. There were three "dummy" accounts, all of which have been banned. The forums were cleaned up by KK. Thanks, dude! But, there may be existing posts out there (people may have quoted the offensive posts) so if you see anything, please report it!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Kopalover » July 7th, 2011, 4:10 am

[quote="WildSimba"][quote="Kopalover"]I have a weak stomach, and I got crude things in my inbox. I refuse to go back in there, I'll probably click it by accident and have to go through pain again... =.= Who in their right mind would do that? D: Simbalover, I know.[/quote]

Uhmm, delete the messages if you don't want to see them.[/quote]

I know, but I'm afraid that I'll click it and have to see it o.o
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements