Sayonara, Ranks! Hello, Custom Titles!

Re: Sayonara, Ranks! Hello, Custom Titles!

Postby Arani » May 8th, 2011, 5:34 pm

How cool! Gonna go make one right now! :) Thanks Moka!
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Daenerys » May 8th, 2011, 9:04 pm

This is neat, but I liked the ranks too...
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby PrincessKiara » May 8th, 2011, 11:22 pm

Well, this is a nice change. I can completly understand why it was made. Thanks, Moka!
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » May 10th, 2011, 1:03 am

I love this new idea, Moka :D
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Thegeni99 » May 12th, 2011, 12:22 pm

I'm loving this... thanks Moka! :P oh well, some of you guessed I would have put that...no?
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby Eli_Ayase » May 12th, 2011, 12:26 pm

^ yes geni, I knew you're going to put that on.
I chosed "The Potion Masters Apprentice" XD
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Thegeni99 » May 12th, 2011, 12:30 pm

Snape's apprentice? Obvious aswel :P no offense XD.
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby Simbadacub » May 12th, 2011, 12:31 pm

Cool new addition Moka. :) Added mine. ^^
Simbadacub

Postby Eli_Ayase » May 12th, 2011, 12:32 pm

[quote="Thegeni99"]Snape's apprentice? Obvious aswel :P no offense XD.[/quote]
Yep, soon gonna be Voldemorts evil niece
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 12th, 2011, 12:38 pm

Mine contradicts itself.. Sucks to be me because it's true. XDD
KopsTheTerminator

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements