Sayonara, Ranks! Hello, Custom Titles!

Sayonara, Ranks! Hello, Custom Titles!

Postby Moka » May 5th, 2011, 8:36 pm

After almost 3 years of having ranks, MLK is gonna adopt something different! Instead of getting a certain "rank" by getting a certain number of posts, members are now allowed to choose their own "custom title." This title will appear in the same place as the old ranks did, but unlike ranking members by the number of posts they have, titles are just for fun. For example, my title is "Tea Drinker." :P

Custom Titles can be changed in your UCP. Go to Profile -> Edit profile and scroll down to "Custom Title"
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Sayonara, Ranks! Hello, Custom Titles!

Postby FlipMode » May 5th, 2011, 8:41 pm

You... You totally stole my title >.< I hate it already.

Serious note - Good stuff, much better IMO
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby SimbasMate » May 5th, 2011, 8:46 pm

Thank you for adding this feature, Moka. :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Buffy » May 5th, 2011, 8:49 pm

Going to try this now!! :D
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby KingKovu44 » May 5th, 2011, 8:51 pm

This is cool, Moka. I just put mine in. It's "Major Nala Fan".
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Buffy » May 5th, 2011, 8:53 pm

Woohoo! Loving this, Moka! Thank you :D
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby Moka » May 5th, 2011, 8:54 pm

I'm glad everyone likes it so far! Oh, I forgot to mention, there is a character limit of 30, which means Buffy's current title "Fantasy and Fairytale Believer" is pretty much the longest title the board will allow you to have. This may change, if we need more characters!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DGFone » May 5th, 2011, 8:54 pm

Thank you! I believe that it will now remove much of the spam - people don't feel like they need to reach the "legendary lion" rank by spamming the forums.

Now I just need to think of something witty to put on my custom title. 8-)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG

Postby Buffy » May 5th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Haha! Good thing mine is EXACTLY 30 characters long haha!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby Simbaholikov » May 5th, 2011, 9:14 pm

:cool2: @ Custom Title.
Haters gonna hate.

Lol, I'll change it eventually. Joking aside, nice change Moka. ^^
And it doesn't show on the MLK Classic theme. :nehneh:
Simbaholikov

Next

Return to News & Announcements