Post count!

Post count!

Postby Moka » April 13th, 2011, 5:55 am

Just a small announcement for everyone...

Your post count will now increase in all forums, not just TLK-related forums.

Yay :D
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Post count!

Postby Pixie » April 13th, 2011, 7:17 am

Wow. People's post counts are guna sky rocket.
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 13th, 2011, 8:24 am

Awesome Moka! That is now nice of you :D
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise

Postby Arani » April 13th, 2011, 8:26 am

Uh oh, post counts r gonna go up real quick now! Thanks Moka! :)
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby DGFone » April 13th, 2011, 8:39 am

Oh, darn. Moka, why do you implement so many things that I don't agree immediately to? Now the post count will suffer from inflation, making it not as meaningful. Sure, I will gain from it, but each post will mean less. I know hat it's all up to you with the changes, (like the revisioning of the RP section), and I'll simply have to get used to it. Well, it's not my forum.

Moka, as much as I would rather not say it: fire away!
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG

Postby IMightBeHere » April 13th, 2011, 9:17 am

yay

Spoiler: show
"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Pride Points: 9

Postby FlipMode » April 13th, 2011, 10:38 am

[quote="DGFone"]Oh, darn. Moka, why do you implement so many things that I don't agree immediately to? Now the post count will suffer from inflation, making it not as meaningful. Sure, I will gain from it, but each post will mean less. I know hat it's all up to you with the changes, (like the revisioning of the RP section), and I'll simply have to get used to it. Well, it's not my forum.

Moka, as much as I would rather not say it: fire away![/quote]

Nah post count is still as meaningless as it always has been and will be. If someone gets to 10,000 posts that quick, and you know that they did so by spamming that simple threads then you will probably know they did that. Sorry but, to me it is just another number. People are welcome to use it as an incentive to post, but I would much rather be known for making good posts here and there, rather than telling people what my favourite colour is 1000 times.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby IMightBeHere » April 13th, 2011, 10:47 am

^Flip got the point here

my favourite color is red ;)

*Hehe they see me trolling, trolling, trolling :D*

"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Postby Rarity » April 13th, 2011, 10:54 am

Now I can become Rihanna
Rarity
A Beautiful Heart

Nickname(s): Marshmallow, Rar
Pride Points: 12

Postby IMightBeHere » April 13th, 2011, 10:58 am

xD I more thing to say about this:

NTLQ's post count will now rise like a rocket :D and I like it.

@ Flip: Favourite color is red :P

IMightBeHere

Next

Return to News & Announcements