Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Postby Moka » March 17th, 2011, 3:07 pm

I'm not Irish, I just like the holiday.. :lol:

What is everyone doing this St. Patrick's Day?
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 17th, 2011, 3:10 pm

British celebrates it aswell here is about St. Patricks day
www.st-patricks-day.com/about_saintpatrick.html
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise

Postby FlipMode » March 17th, 2011, 3:12 pm

Happy St.Patricks day, n' stuff.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby YFWE » March 17th, 2011, 3:20 pm

Happy St. Patrick's Day, dudes.

I don't have anything planned, sadly, due to work. I might try to step out at lunch and dash up to the NYC Parade route, since it's supposedly the largest such parade and I think it'd be cool to at least witness for a moment. But given how my last few days here have been in terms of being busy, I might not make it. Sadface.

Last St. Patrick's Day on which I can't legally drink. Can't wait for that to change next year.
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Question » March 17th, 2011, 5:28 pm

Happy St. Patrick's day!

Eh, I don't do much on this day. xD
*I'm looking to RP :
*Young Justice
*Dinosaurs
*Nightmare before Christmas
*Yu-Gi-Oh!
Copy/paste this if you're proud to be an atheist too!
Love you emily123!
Question
Red Tornado

Nickname(s): Quezzy, Virus, AWESOMEMOFO, Sab

Postby DGFone » March 17th, 2011, 5:55 pm

Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone!

Off to school in half an hour. That's all I have planned.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG

Postby AdAstrα » March 17th, 2011, 7:08 pm

Happy St. Patrick's Day! We don't celebrate it over here..but still :D
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » March 17th, 2011, 7:13 pm

Top o' the morning, oops evening, to ya. Happy St. Patrick's day :) I'm only part Irish XD still celebrate though.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Ushujaa » March 17th, 2011, 9:52 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: i died my hair green, and wore a green t shirt :mrgreen: oh and btw :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby IMightBeHere » March 17th, 2011, 10:20 pm

Happy saint-Patrick's day!

I'm gonna head of to the Irish pub here in this city. Party on :)

Spoiler: show
"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Pride Points: 9

Next

Return to News & Announcements